Reviews for Stranded with My Class
GreenEngineer chapter 1 . 8/28
I would love an update on this! Still my favorite story
Wolfa chapter 21 . 8/20
Awesome great chap but for some reason I imagined that once Danny got to the others he would shout “I leave you for like one day and this happens?!” Idk why it was just what I imagined:) good job tho
hamsterball102 chapter 21 . 8/1
I utterly and completely understand Star’s pain at the very end. The very same situation happened to me. I covered my face in shame as well.
TrollhunterMax chapter 21 . 7/22
Awe hell no! You are not leaving it at that!
This is too good to not get finished!
-_-
This is me glaring at you.
MadelVer chapter 21 . 7/21
I know it has been a year or two and I am wondering if you would continue this beautiful masterpiece. I swear most fics for Danny Phantom are so angsty that I have to wonder if it was possible to die of cringe, screaming, and facepalms. This honestly brought a smile to my face and I'm just wondering...
lje100smith chapter 21 . 7/20
Any progress on new ideas?
The Forgotten Silent Maiden chapter 21 . 7/8
SCREEEEE
I WAS GOING TO HIT NEXT CHAPTER, NOOOO!
Aside from my tears this is really really great i love all of this so much! (sorry i know im being a weirdo!)
Maren with an M chapter 21 . 7/7
Wow this story is really good. I hope this continues. Even though its been... 3 years. But who knows maybe it will! I hope.
Maren with an M chapter 5 . 7/7
Personally, I'm enjoying the OCs they seem like well written individuals rather then the cardboard cut out of tropes that a lot of OCs are.
manga.geek.3 chapter 21 . 7/2
ah man. What a terrible time to stop. This story is super good and I just spent the whole day binge reading it! I hope you write more to this! Or post it... or something... one day... that would be awesome... xD I look forward to the time that Danny changes into phantom and suddenly everyone knows. It'll be super interesting!
The story is great!

PLEASE FINISH IT!1!
FMA-Fangirl33 chapter 21 . 6/23
I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! AHHHH I LOVE THIS FIC SO FUCKING MUCH! GOOD LUCK ON THE ENDING AUTHOR-CHAN!
Words cannot describe how much i love this story

The drama
The angst
The pure concentrated sass

Its perfect

Except for one thing- its not finished T-T
Jerichoyuy chapter 21 . 6/2
And it stops before it's done lol nooooo. Good story. Not going to sleep now cause I start work in 2 hours lol
Rossmonster1 chapter 4 . 5/17