Reviews for Stranded with My Class
dcgirl07 chapter 19 . 6/22
I mean idk maybe it's different for her but I'm just speaking from personal experience...
I mean, sure, tell her it's awesome! (cause it is) but people saying, "Update! Update!" over and over probably puts on pressure.
dcgirl07 chapter 21 . 6/22
This is epic! Awesome story! Your skills are like I'm reading an actual book! (And I've only seen that in a couple of people)

And people! Come on! Let her update on her own time. Yes we want more bit stop nagging her. This plus college is a lot to handle. Plus she has a thing called a social life! ...Probably... I mean, I don't but she probably does...
the-spacey-fangirl chapter 21 . 6/18
Just read this for the 3rd time and can't wait for more!
BluAsh54 chapter 21 . 6/13
More!
Dani McLean chapter 21 . 6/10
Kim's madre makes me happy.

This is such a great story. I love the gradual and realistic character development and just how much is going on. You're covering every angle of this and providing complex and plausible reasoning for everything that's happening. Your OCs are dynamic and interesting and add beautifully to the story. Everyone that is affected is shown with varying reactions. There's so much going on but it's laid out in a way that is neither confusing nor overwhelming. This is great.
All4AnimeTDR chapter 21 . 6/6
HOLLY SHIT! This is fucking amazing. I just finished reading the entire story and my mind is blown! PLEASE DEAR GOD DONT STOP WRITING! This story you can't leave me hanging like this. Please let me know if you're not going to write any more, because I'm like literally dying because this story isn't complete.
This story is fucking fabulous so don't stop! Bye ;D
Charly520 chapter 1 . 6/4
this is an amazing story, and so well written! I love the little dialog in the beginning and end.
I know it has been a while but please PLEASE continue and finish this story it is wonderful and I honestly have no idea what you are planing, which is perfect! You are a very good writer and I hope you find time to work on this more!
story.writer8 chapter 21 . 6/3
You're an amazing author, your work is amazing idk how you do it but I hope that you soon find the time to updat this story because oooommmmmggggggg I can't. It's my number one favorite Danny Phantom fic rn and it's been almost 10 months since you've update (that's a whole school year) and I- We'd all really be happy if you updated it please. Maybe you'll find the time soon? Pretty please with a nasty burger on top?
DragonLord15 chapter 21 . 5/27
PLZZZZ update! I'm begging you! This is one of the most well-written fanfictions I have read. Please, more!
Reyna Kane chapter 21 . 5/27
This story and your writing is amazing, please continue this fic
I really love this story! (and your work in general from the other fanfics I've read by you so far)you're a great writer I would just make sure that you catch all the spelling mistakes in your chapters before posting them I'm not that bothered by it personally (because I can't spell to save my life I usually just try spelling a word a few different ways until I think one of them looks right or i type the word into the search bar on google and it will give me the correct spelling) but I do know that they're are some people out there who are bothered by words being spelled wrong. Also I love how the story has progressed so far and I can't wait to see the outcome of what happens next in the story/plot.
AlmineGoneWild chapter 21 . 5/25
LOL, I lost it when she ordered them to get her a tampon! I even lost it when I tried to picture what Danny's face looked like coming in on that scene. OMG! But seriously, I really love this story and I can't wait to read more. It's even inspired some of my own ideas on how to view the ghost zone in one of my own stories. Of course that doesn't mean I'll be stealing anything from you. If I did that then I'd probably hate myself for a long time. Anyways, good job so far and keep em coming!
MilaStriker chapter 21 . 5/24
Please please please update soon! I need more! This is fantastic!
2,689 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »