Reviews for Stranded with My Class
Gnarled Bone chapter 21 . 10/20
Gosh, wow. My room is hot, I have a fever, but I couldn't stop reading and THE HEAT HAS MADE MY SCARRED ARM ITCHY EVEN AS I TYPE THIS.

This is wonderful. Original. It has set me back in my work but I am a boss procrastinator so it'll work out—or it won't. Thanks for writing this! Also, thanks for incorporating social issues, subtly or non-subtly, such as Sam's character analysis saying [she supports women and LGBT rights]. That really made my night.

I'm going to go spook your profile to see if you have any other stories I can ignore life with!
DragonFairy chapter 20 . 10/17
YESSSSSSS! Dani finally! Oh I love that little halfa! :D
Eagle Dreamer chapter 21 . 10/19
why star was bleeding was hilarious
Kat chapter 21 . 10/13
It's always really nice to see old stories get picked up again! This has just gotten progressively better and better and I look forward to future chapters!
fallingnarwhals chapter 21 . 10/13
i ah yes a Period
MiaulinK chapter 21 . 10/14
"Then get me a fucking tampon." Ha! That line was hilarious!
StarDotStar chapter 21 . 10/9
I read this when you first released it, and I really enjoyed the concept and thought it had a lot of potential, but I was very aware that you were a young, inexperienced author. Eventually I stopped reading, but I still had this on my Alerts list. When you started updating again, I remembered the problems that this had - which weren't your fault, just the product of how young you were - and didn't read. But after a few update notifications, I downloaded it to give it another chance at some point, and every time you updated, I downloaded the latest chapter.

I started reading it again yesterday, when I was stuck somewhere with no internet and was going through my list of downloaded fics - I couldn't remember what a lot of them were about, it had been so long since I downloaded them, but I did remember this one. It had been so long since I read it, I started at the beginning, and I'm glad I did! Your edits have improved the story immensely, and it's clear you've grown as a writer.

I just finished reading my downloaded chapters, and came here to review, only to see that there was one additional chapter - I must have missed the last notification. I have been really enjoying my readthrough, and it's good to see an author who has matured to be able to better utilise their concepts.

I'm eager to see what happens next, and I've appreciated the characterisation you've given to each person. It's been forever since I watched DP, but the only character I couldn't remember at least enough to recognise them, apart from most of the parents, who I'm guessing you created out of whole cloth (Nick definitely would not have allowed for what you've done with Kim's parents, especially back then, but it's great that you did) was Amorpho, who I have been racking my brains about but cannot remember a thing.

Looking forward to the next update!
Awesomenesss-sama chapter 21 . 10/4
For some reason disaster stories always forget that nature waits for NOTHING. Go figure. Thanks for including that.
AnimeIsMyDynamite chapter 21 . 10/1
Honestly, I got just a little bit lost. I read you story a while back and thought 'I should see how it's gone so far' and loved it but then I started noticing some of it didn't make sense. I didn't realize you edited the story. I'm going to go back and started rereading the story. It's really good still. Can't wait for the next chapter.
dp fan chapter 21 . 9/26
haha really ! Thanks for uploading! Im just wonderin when twist will strike again O.O im so excited! THis story is awesomee
HalfaGhostGirl13 chapter 21 . 9/26
That was...AWESOME! I love this chapter it was hilariously amusing and filler on info. Love it. I would like to point out that its rther odd that the audience didn't notice Danny's eyes glowing since its dark and are GLOWING GREEN...pretty obvious if you ask me. I would like more awereness of the audience and for them to notice little details like that. But overall it was awesome! Keep up the good writing ! Absolutely love it! (P.S: Sorry for any grammar errors, my maternal language its spanish)
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 21 . 9/25
I guess I would like to see more time spent with the students and more of the reactions from the audience. How about how Jack and Maggie and Jazz reacted to Danny's disappearance, if they even saw it. I don't know. I did love the chapter though.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 19 . 9/25
I'm just enjoying the ride and watching the passing scenery. No way am I getting into theories. Not yet anyway.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 9 . 9/25
Oh. My. Gosh. When J saw that this had 21 chapters, I squealed and then I started giggling, and now I can't stop grinning. I'm so excited for this book. I haven't seen Danny Phantom is a while, but this makes me wanna re-watch it all over again. I'm an literally feeling like I have sparkles and rainbows in my stomach just waiting to burst out. I still need to do some homework too.
2,598 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »