Reviews for Stranded with My Class
omphileavile chapter 21 . 3/9
Holy crap, this is one of the best Danny Phantom fanfic I have ever read, and just seeing how well-written this is really brings a smile on my face. I really hope to see the conclusion of this story, as well as Danny's reaction to his secret being exposed worldwide XD
Juvia Rokudo chapter 21 . 8/10/2023
Oh no, I was so sure it's completed. Well, I guess I happy with what I already got. Thank you for this story.
I hope you are doing well and just abandone it and nothing bad happened to you
AIDragon chapter 21 . 7/10/2023
Awwww man you left with a cliff….
Am LOVING THIS FIC SO MUCH IT’S SO GOOD
If you decided to continue I’m sure quite a few ppl would be happy, me included. But if not, I loved this fic and I will finish it in my brain :)
banaynayssss chapter 21 . 7/2/2023
As someone who has just joined the Phandom (late by a thousand years, i know) and was reading through a few of your DP works, even if some parts might not be the best thing you’ve ever written reading this was really enjoyable and what I felt to be a good start to my journey in this wretched ghost boy nickelodeon fandom! I appreciate that you took the time to try and finish this fic even if you dislike it, and I’m happy to hear that you’ve started focusing on writing what you want as opposed to just continuing what’s popular. I’m excited to eventually find this on ao3 and really get to see how you’ve grown as a writer!
forevermamoru chapter 18 . 5/31/2023
its Reality Gontlet not Goblet
krista12 chapter 21 . 3/15/2023
Great story! Would love to read more if you ever come back to it :)
Utchihasaki chapter 21 . 2/28/2023
THIS WAS AMAZING! Iam waiting for the next update, but uh,there are a lot of stories after it and I hope to know what will happen, it's really exiting
hatterenehostel chapter 21 . 10/27/2022
Probably a slim chance that you’ll even see this, but wanted to say that the story’s real cool and I’d love to see more if the time/ideas/motivation return!
TheLoneDoctorVII chapter 21 . 6/17/2022
This has been one of the best and most interesting Danny Phantom fan fictions I've ever read. Please do continue or at least make a final chapter conclusion. I can see a couple possible ways for this to come to a head and I'm so anxious to see how you'll do it.
Bleached Raven chapter 21 . 6/16/2022
that moment when you go back to reread a fav fanfic because it forced its way back into my brain and then I get to this chapter and go oh boy climax time and then I see it wasn't been updated in 6 years
Lolipop chapter 21 . 4/5/2022
I was wondering if you were going to continue this story
OR
If someone had adopted and completed it
If so could you please reply, because this is an amazing piece of writing
Hazel Sage chapter 21 . 4/4/2022
Man, this is incredible! Such a cool premise :) I hope you come back to this one day, but if you don't, it was a wonderful ride!
randomreader chapter 2 . 3/29/2022
I really loved this story from the moment I found it, as well as all of your other works 3 You have a way with words, even after years I find myself checking back on them, its such so beautifully detailed and perfect, one of THE best writers of this fandom, lots of love 33 Hope you stay healthy and be blessed with happiness~ (Congrats on the engagement! 333) Wishing you well in your life 3
Grand.Beast.2003 chapter 21 . 2/21/2022
What the hell!...You just left us at a cliff...
Kiwi Lee Scipio chapter 21 . 8/5/2021
Just finished rereading this, hoping that you might have forgotten to put "completed" in the description...
I was just going through stories I had liked and reading them again while at work (man, so much has changed for me since I created that OP as I'm sure has for you) and was so hoping I had just forgotten about the ending. I do hope this story will one day get one. It's still an enjoyment to read to the point that when I had downloaded another story similar to this one on accident (how else do you think I can read these at work) I was actually kinda mad.
On a more personal note, I hope you were able to get into journalism, or if not something else you enjoyed. I know how things like that change, shoot, if I had told my college self who was in for animation and scriptwriting that in less than ten years I'd be in a bank and enjoying it, I doubt I'd believe it.

Danny's gonna kill you, you know?
2,910 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »