Reviews for Stranded with My Class
hatterenehostel chapter 21 . 10/27/2022
Probably a slim chance that you’ll even see this, but wanted to say that the story’s real cool and I’d love to see more if the time/ideas/motivation return!
TheLoneDoctorVII chapter 21 . 6/17/2022
This has been one of the best and most interesting Danny Phantom fan fictions I've ever read. Please do continue or at least make a final chapter conclusion. I can see a couple possible ways for this to come to a head and I'm so anxious to see how you'll do it.
Bleached Raven chapter 21 . 6/16/2022
that moment when you go back to reread a fav fanfic because it forced its way back into my brain and then I get to this chapter and go oh boy climax time and then I see it wasn't been updated in 6 years
Lolipop chapter 21 . 4/5/2022
I was wondering if you were going to continue this story
OR
If someone had adopted and completed it
If so could you please reply, because this is an amazing piece of writing
Hazel Sage chapter 21 . 4/4/2022
Man, this is incredible! Such a cool premise :) I hope you come back to this one day, but if you don't, it was a wonderful ride!
randomreader chapter 2 . 3/29/2022
I really loved this story from the moment I found it, as well as all of your other works 3 You have a way with words, even after years I find myself checking back on them, its such so beautifully detailed and perfect, one of THE best writers of this fandom, lots of love 33 Hope you stay healthy and be blessed with happiness~ (Congrats on the engagement! 333) Wishing you well in your life 3
Grand.Beast.2003 chapter 21 . 2/21/2022
What the hell!...You just left us at a cliff...
Kiwi Lee Scipio chapter 21 . 8/5/2021
Just finished rereading this, hoping that you might have forgotten to put "completed" in the description...
I was just going through stories I had liked and reading them again while at work (man, so much has changed for me since I created that OP as I'm sure has for you) and was so hoping I had just forgotten about the ending. I do hope this story will one day get one. It's still an enjoyment to read to the point that when I had downloaded another story similar to this one on accident (how else do you think I can read these at work) I was actually kinda mad.
On a more personal note, I hope you were able to get into journalism, or if not something else you enjoyed. I know how things like that change, shoot, if I had told my college self who was in for animation and scriptwriting that in less than ten years I'd be in a bank and enjoying it, I doubt I'd believe it.

Danny's gonna kill you, you know?
jackyfloresq2001 chapter 21 . 6/8/2021
can't wait for the next chapter
CyreneHime chapter 21 . 5/4/2021
I love this story so much! I really hope you continue it!
Damien chapter 21 . 3/25/2021
Hey! I know this is quite old, but I've really enjoyed reading this story (I... must admit I come back and reread it every few months)
I doubt you'll be updating again, here or on Ao3 (I checked, and it doesn't appear as though you've moved this story over with some of the others). But I do hope you come back one day? This was fantastically written and a very exciting journey to read through!
Love your work chapter 21 . 3/13/2021
Please please please please update its been 5 years and its soooo goooood please please please at least finish it. Also is this a king danny story? Doesn't matter the story is still sooo goood please finish it
JaaeHeartie chapter 21 . 2/22/2021
Hey I'm not here to demand you come back and pick this up after 4 years or whatever I just want to say that I still like coming back to this story now and then and rereading it even if it's not finished. I remember it being one of my favorites way back and while I'm sad to know it will likely never be done I'm still glad it was written and shared at all. I hope you're doing well and that college or whatever you may be doing now has worked out for you.

Thank you for this story.
-Jaae 3
agirlgeek144 chapter 21 . 2/18/2021
Love this story as always hope one day you'll come back to it :)
TheQueenAt17 chapter 21 . 2/7/2021
This is so great, I'm dying with the suspense. I know you're probably never gonna continue but I'd love to know how it was going to end
2,903 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »