Reviews for Stranded with My Class
Kiwi Lee Scipio chapter 21 . 8/5/2021
Just finished rereading this, hoping that you might have forgotten to put "completed" in the description...
I was just going through stories I had liked and reading them again while at work (man, so much has changed for me since I created that OP as I'm sure has for you) and was so hoping I had just forgotten about the ending. I do hope this story will one day get one. It's still an enjoyment to read to the point that when I had downloaded another story similar to this one on accident (how else do you think I can read these at work) I was actually kinda mad.
On a more personal note, I hope you were able to get into journalism, or if not something else you enjoyed. I know how things like that change, shoot, if I had told my college self who was in for animation and scriptwriting that in less than ten years I'd be in a bank and enjoying it, I doubt I'd believe it.

Danny's gonna kill you, you know?
jackyfloresq2001 chapter 21 . 6/8/2021
can't wait for the next chapter
CyreneHime chapter 21 . 5/4/2021
I love this story so much! I really hope you continue it!
Damien chapter 21 . 3/25/2021
Hey! I know this is quite old, but I've really enjoyed reading this story (I... must admit I come back and reread it every few months)
I doubt you'll be updating again, here or on Ao3 (I checked, and it doesn't appear as though you've moved this story over with some of the others). But I do hope you come back one day? This was fantastically written and a very exciting journey to read through!
Love your work chapter 21 . 3/13/2021
Please please please please update its been 5 years and its soooo goooood please please please at least finish it. Also is this a king danny story? Doesn't matter the story is still sooo goood please finish it
JaaeHeartie chapter 21 . 2/22/2021
Hey I'm not here to demand you come back and pick this up after 4 years or whatever I just want to say that I still like coming back to this story now and then and rereading it even if it's not finished. I remember it being one of my favorites way back and while I'm sad to know it will likely never be done I'm still glad it was written and shared at all. I hope you're doing well and that college or whatever you may be doing now has worked out for you.

Thank you for this story.
-Jaae 3
agirlgeek144 chapter 21 . 2/18/2021
Love this story as always hope one day you'll come back to it :)
TheQueenAt17 chapter 21 . 2/7/2021
This is so great, I'm dying with the suspense. I know you're probably never gonna continue but I'd love to know how it was going to end
Guest chapter 21 . 1/21/2021
PLEASE UPDATE! This is the best Danny Phantom fanfic I have ever read. You can’t leave us hanging I want to read everyones reaction once they found out Danny ulis a halfa a mix between the worlds
FantasmaEnElEspejo chapter 21 . 1/9/2021
This is amazing. I don't know why you haven't updated, but I hope you're okay :]

I love how you didn't make Danny like the tipical hero: Tall, big, with muscles, etc xD I always think hunting ghosts would take a long time for Danny, so things like eating properly or sleeping would be hard to do. So it would be a little weird if he was in appearance big and strong c:
Guest chapter 21 . 1/3/2021
can you please continue this story or let someone adopt it
hallowedgrounds chapter 21 . 12/2/2020
Wow this story is very good! Since it seems like you’re no longer writing, maybe someday you can post a summary of how you planned to end it. You had me at the edge of my seat the entire time!
CaffeineCatastrophe chapter 21 . 11/30/2020
This is so cool! I really like the storyline and the way the characters interact. I really hope you continue this!
Justnaomi chapter 21 . 10/29/2020
Omg this is so awesome! I think it’s really original and not at cliché as you said. I really like Twist and his background story. I also love that you didn’t make it Danny-centered. (I love those stories tho but sometimes you need multiple viewpoints and opinions of other characters) I hope you haven’t abandoned this story cause I would love to see the ending that you have in mind! Keep up the good work. Lots of love, JoanneGrayson
KillgarraghForever chapter 14 . 10/18/2020
Of course it's the Lunch Lady.
2,896 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »