Reviews for Stranded with my class
Charm chapter 3 . 7/31
Just finished reading this chapter and wow, this is a very original idea for this storyline and it still fits the show's genre well. Character's are in-character, Hawaiian shirt... Big Brother mixed Lord of the Flies mixed Danny Phantom :D This is great and keep it up!
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 4 . 7/30
Very very good chapter. I definitely enjoyed it and I rather liked the ending. It's so Danny to blame himself for what happened. I wonder if the other students will know that Danny saved their lives. Hmm, I suppose I will find out. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 3 . 7/30
Very very good chapter. And, hn, I couldn't help but chuckle at the little tidbit from Vlad. Of course the first person Danny would suspect of doing something like this would be Vlad. Curious that it isn't though. I wonder just what Vlad's role in this story is going to be. especially since he's listed as one of the main characters. Well, I suppose I'll just have to wait and see. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 2 . 7/29
Wow. Poor Danny. And that Twist character really is something, eh? On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 7/29
This is a pretty good story so far. I rather like and it is rather interesting reading it from 1st person perspective. But it just means we get to delve deeper into Danny's mind, which I find interesting. I also rather liked the way you ended this chapter. It was rather funny and so definitely Danny. Well, on to the next chapter.
Wow go Dash... not something you would have expected from him. I feel kinda proud...
Keep up the good story! :D
RoyalDream chapter 17 . 7/24
UPDATE!... PLEASE!... :( :( :( :( :( :(
Irrelevant chapter 1 . 7/22
PLEEEEAAASSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDAAAAATTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I really REALLY love this story and how you portray the characters so PLEASE don't keep us waiting any longer :C... and keep up the amazing work! :D
Obliviousotaku chapter 17 . 7/21
Please please please update I'm in love with this fic. The way you made everyone in his class respect him through him leading them and how even though he traced to the blood blossoms everyone still found a logical explanation for it other than "lol, he's half ghost, duh." And how you you made Sam's bias towards Danny surviving vs giving someone from their group up obvious and how you even include the parent's reaction to their children being deserted like this.
Very sweet fic, please update soon, this cliff hanger is killing me. ~
Cacaca chapter 4 . 7/17
This is such an amazing fanfic. Keep up with the good work, ok:D
werepirechick chapter 17 . 7/18
Okay, so I have two things to say.
One, I love how your writing this; I never thought about having them on TV show like this before, fantastic idea!
Two, your portrayal of Vlad is my favorite version of him; because while the cartoon sort of slipped with his characterization, this is how I think he's really like.
(I cannot wait for more, keep up the amazing work!)
Kaydiane chapter 1 . 7/16
Are you gonna update soon. I really hope you do and keep up thee good work. :)
This is absolutely increadable! I can honestly say that this is such s great and unique idea, and now I want it to be made into a show, just so that I can watch the theme song! I absolutely love this chapter too... When Danny said "So, please don't die." I just wanted to scream and squeal and hug him. He just melted my heart and I could just picture this adorable close-eyed anime smile on his little face... please update!
MrPjoHp123 chapter 17 . 7/14
You're amazing! Please update!
FallenLeaf12 chapter 1 . 7/14
awwww poor Danny! btw I love the authers note at the top )
2,024 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »