Reviews for When a Dream is Done
bigb360 chapter 35 . 10h
Overall i loved this. It did drag on in some parts, and i think the grandmaster battle could have been handled in half the time, but i also understand what you ate trying to do. You succeeded. You're great at describing things. I especially loved the ending. What a great way to wrap things up. I hope you do more.
seadragon1718 chapter 35 . 8/31/2016
I have been looking all this time for a story like this. One that truly captures "what could have been" and what "would" have happened once Ash became the VERY best! One always has to be careful for what they wish for and this story truly displayed it. But once you achieve that dream there is no way you can stop there! Everyday can be used to become better & serve a greater purpose in life! I loved the corniness at the end between Ash & Misty (I REALLY do ship them)! You have also inspired me to possibly write fan fiction for this couple too! Don't worry, I will make sure to make my own unique plot but thanks for this AMAZING story!
Pridakal chapter 35 . 8/12/2016
Goddamn. I read this whole thing for the past 8 hours and I am completely taken away. Kudos to you, my friend, for writing this amazing piece. I may have gotten a little inspiration from it as well...
Mayflowers123 chapter 35 . 7/27/2016
There is a song that needs to be this entire fanfictions theme song. It's called Beauty From Pain by SUperchick. There is literally a line in the song that says: "One day I'll hope again." Sound familiar- One day I'll dream again
Mayflowers123 chapter 21 . 7/27/2016
I repeat: DAMMIT MAN STOP GIVING ME CLIFFHANGER!
Mayflowers123 chapter 20 . 7/27/2016
DAMMIT MAN STOP GIVING ME CLIFF HANGERS!
Mayflowers123 chapter 12 . 7/27/2016
Damn. Ash used to be my first crush, now i'm kinda scared of him :
Mayflowers123 chapter 4 . 7/27/2016
DAMMIT ASH! MAN UP!
cake0108 chapter 35 . 7/26/2016
Its over :( Im going to miss your updates. You are so talented! Thank you so much!
cake0108 chapter 34 . 7/26/2016
Yaay Misty!
K3nel chapter 35 . 7/25/2016
That. Was. Awesome.

Every sentence, every chapter, it was pure gold.
I feared many times that you'd never reach the end, but it was worth the wait. I started to follow the story back in 2012, and it kept getting better and better. The first half about Ash's anger and pain was really interesting, the fight with Quentin was well-written, and the relationship with Misty was deep and credible.

Thumbs up to the author !
JordanMax chapter 35 . 7/24/2016
Amazing!

Congrats on completing this :)
DBZFTW chapter 35 . 7/24/2016
I loved this story. Seriously. It was well written, kept me entertained and I thoroughly enjoyed the ride! I'm hoping for a sequel some where down the road as well! Thanks for such a great experience.
lordrednight chapter 35 . 7/24/2016
Congratulations for completing this so beautiful story. One which shows that Pokémon can also be more than what people think at first glance, a wonderful adventure and a marvelous world to work on.

Your story was the first Pokémon fiction I've ever came to read and like, and adding to my favorites and followed as well, on this site. I'm from the very first generation so I wasn't unaware of the so called AAML, I should be as I supported the ship myself from the beginning, and I allways wondered what could have happened between our two lovebirds, and to Ash if he would ever get the famous title of Grandmaster, if the show was more serious and constant than it is actually, a shame really with this much potential... I know that in the beginning it was supposed to be for children but still... And then I came to find out this story. Now, I have my answers. Thank you for showing us what could, and in my opinion should, have be.

I don't know if you ever plan to get back to work on another story like this one, be it a sequel or something else in a close future, or even if you do plan to altogether, but if you do so then you can count on one reader to answer the call.

Again, congratulations for coming up with this story, and complete it.

Keep up the good job !
Guest chapter 35 . 7/24/2016
Fantastic fic.
Though ending was cliche.
Your start, plot advancement awesome.
But that last two chapters..
The end game was bad.