Reviews for When a Dream is Done
Typhlosion8 chapter 1 . 11/9
Wow, this was moving and amazing! I'm just completely floored! You've found yourself a devote fan! ;-)
mazinkaiser chapter 23 . 10/5
Well done. This is the best epilogues that I have read for a while and yes, I knew who you were referring to in what I would call the changing of the guard.

Poor Micheal though, he'll soon find out how much true is the saying that the "road to victory is full of bumps" with a lot of them being on his head thanks to Andrea.

It will give Ash something to talk (and laugh) about with his Misty though before they talk about their plans for the future.

As for the omake, it would have been funny to see the veteran warrior give the young upstart a large can of whoop ass to make the latter see that becoming the strongest could not be achieved in a few years but a whole lifetime.
Garchomp is part ground type so is immune to electric types
AmethystDove chapter 22 . 5/31
I would read the hell out of that Quentin offshoot! These updates are so worth it to wait for! I really liked how more laid back and humorous this chapter was and can't wait to see what Ash does now! Stay awesome
DBZFTW chapter 22 . 5/29
This story really deserves more reviews because it's so damn good. Awesome chapter my friend!
Anon chapter 21 . 4/15
You better make a freaking sequel right now, you jerk. :(
Firsttimernoob chapter 1 . 3/7
Look, I want to start the review by saying that I really wanted to like your story.
You have great grammar, great ideas and you even do a fine job of conveying emotions.
That being said...I couldn't muster the patience to get past chapter 4. Angst is not something I'm against in a story. I find that it is a very important part of the development of the characters, but it shouldn't be the only moving force of a story and I feel like that's what it happened in this particular tale. Yes, I get it, Ash made a mistake and he regrets it, but I could never see him being that much of a coward about facing his problems.
I'm sorry about the rant, but good writers in the pokemon universe are rare and I really wish that I got into the vibe needed for your fic.
JordanMax chapter 21 . 1/1
Wow that was awesome. Its kinda odd now that the battle is actually over. Im interested to see what happens next if Ash is truly back to "his normal self"

And no probs lol once again I figured you'd want to know and everything :)
Winnow chapter 21 . 12/29/2014
I'm going to go with that Ash is the 6th Grandmaster as well, only because Quentin says that he could count the number of worthy Grandmasters on one hand, and there were four peaks at the battlefield.
Popopoyotl chapter 21 . 12/29/2014
Contest: Ash is the sixth grandmaster. That is my conclusion.
Winnow chapter 20 . 12/28/2014
I thought this has been a very well done fight. It's taken quite a while, so maybe it could have been shortened in some respects, but considering the caliber of the trainers, it makes sense their battle would take time. The fights were very well planned out, and flowed well. It's clear some real thought was put into them.

I enjoyed them, but I'm glad the battles are over. I'm really interested to see what will happen from here on out.
jeannot1978 chapter 13 . 12/27/2014
Ash and Dawn traded pokemon. Ash's Aipom for Dawn's Buizel. So for Dawn, it is Buizel.
jeannot1978 chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
Masato Shigen, the first Grandmaster.
JordanMax chapter 20 . 12/26/2014
Awesome to read back to back updates! Hopefully we get another soon? :)
TheNiemand chapter 19 . 12/25/2014
FINALLY! Ash got back to his sense.