Reviews for Fated Lovers
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
please update soon, i really love your story and i want to read more
so pretty please update :)
DesertRose777 chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Great chapter hope you get to update soon! Again really happy you decided to make this story!
CUBANACHIC305 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
THIS STORY IS CUTE,FUNNY, AND VERY HAPPY-LIKE ITS A GOOD STORY YOU SHOULD UPDATE MORE CHAPPIES PLEASE ITS GOOD IM LOVIN IT SO FAR XD
Kaede Minami chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
SO SWEET!
edwardelric108 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I read your story, reviewed it and then shut down my PC and just as i walked out of my room I thought of something! And so here i am again!
I was wondering what r u planning 4 Ji chan? Will she have met him? And what abt Hotaru and Mikan's friendship since Mikan was brought up in the Academy did she meet her? And Ruka? Is he still Nattie's BFF? I want that love triangle! It was cute!
Please do let me know!
Very curious abt it!
Thanks!
P S I don't like HotaruXRuka so think of someone else 4 him...maybe Aoi? Just my opinion it's your story after all so your choice, I just thought I'd let my friend know it! Lot of HXR stories...so I was bored of the same old couple...want some new change in it...
edwardelric108 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
When I saw my name there I was ...O_O Thanks sooooooooo much for th mention! And you're most welcome i enjoyed giving ideas for your story!

Okay now the main part: - my thoughts about the story:

I liked how you showed that it's the anniversary and all...nice idea!
Mikan and Rei's bond is also admirable, I think they make cute siblings! Also when I read Rei's saying "This is the only entertainment we get all day basically minus dinner." I was LOL... I wonder what happens at dinner ;-P !

Izumi Vs Natsume stare war is hilarious i love Izumi's over protectiveness and how he hates Natusme for liking his daughter. Wonder how Mikan will find out abt his feeling she so dense XD Poor yuka must be hard for her to control her husband from harming Nattie!

I think Kazumi gets bored/ irritated by all the mushiness Yuka and Izumi show!
XD!

Anyways great start to a new future that I would love to see as it unfolds...
Keep up the good work!
Good luck with driving! XD

Please reply to this review!
-Ed
DesertRose777 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Thank you for making this! I was really excited when I saw that it was the sequel to The Perfect Ending! Hope it continues! :D