Reviews for Study Time with Vlad
Wildrop chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Fun. Thanks for the story!
Phantom Ice chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Huh, different. I like it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I think it from a book, Poe
mihane100 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This was great! :D
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
That is so cool! I loved the whole thought on if Danny and Vlad had 2 halfs of a soul... what would have happened if Danny wrote that for his essay and then Vlad found it... actually, I can imagind the embaressment that would bring for Danny.. all in all this was awesome!
PrincessBetty01 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This is definitely makes my heart melts and honestly, that's one of my favorite quote you had up here! It really brings a lot of perspective between the two. Damn, why can't we get Vlad as a teacher? Is there going to be more on this?
BluSkyRose chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This made me smile. I love the dynamic between Danny and Vlad, too. They're just so much fun! XD Unfortunately, I'm afraid I can't express their relationship half as well as you can. . Ah, well. Awesome one-shot. I really enjoyed it. .
AndThorDoesnt chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Nice story! I can totally see this being Danny and Vlad acting like themselves towards eachother. I like the plot too :)
bluename chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This beautiful story was in my opinion amazing in a way that you showed both sides of Vlad while at the same time keeping him in character! The ending was very heartwarming!
I loved this oneshot! :D
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
oh we are here just waiting in the darkness, tensing to strike.
and when you least expect it we will jump in and take action XD
History101 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Lol, this is pretty cool. It's just the kind of thing I can see Vlad doing, cos he's such a fruitloop and all. I really think the writers could have done a better job of ending the show...but hey, I don't own it so what do I know?
But I digress, I think you did a really good job...especially on Vlad of course :)
Phayzer chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Awesome! I love Vlad too! XD And the way he always curses food just cracks me up! This is a great on-shot, I like how you ended it, and didn't make it all fluffy. Like I said before...AWESOME! XD
pearl84 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Loved this! Very wonderful balance between nice father-son moments with our favorite hybrids and their usual rivary! You had both Danny and Vlad perfectly in character, and I gotta say, I'm impressed by the first person narration! You do it very well! Hope to see more work from you soon! Awesome job!
Ulimo chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Loved it! That was so Vlad, all that needs to be said. Anyway, glad your posting again, can't wait to see what's next!¡!¡!¡

maltese chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Great one-shot! Aww, Vlad is very sweet when he's not evil. A WAY more fitting father than Jack could ever done... Vlad/Danny is the best father/son ever! :)