Reviews for Nostalgia
PeacefullyJos chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
I'm in love with this story. I wish you would continue it. Amazing portrayal, writing, spelling, just... EVERYTHING. Congratulations on such a lovely story and here's hoping it gets finished one day. Again, I can't help but tell you, you really fucking get this couple.
PeacefullyJos chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
I love this. I miss this. You get them. What more can I say? Please continue this story, cause even though Allusions and Reminiscence were fucking awesome, Nostalgia is where shit gets real with Chuck and Blair. Amazing, as always. -xoxo
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I needed this more than I knew I did.
Lola Charlie Ivy chapter 6 . 8/12/2014
I love this story. It's great. I hope you update really soon :)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/11/2013
Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update!

PLEASE!
JuseaPeterson chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
Her
I hadn't thought about what happened with Eva during that scene. I loved her impresses on both Blair and Serena and then Serena and Eva's talk.

Dreams
Interesting, but I loved how you did this. Blair has many dreams and for her to have dreams like this especially with what actually happened, it was very nicely done.

Fairytales
That was so very sad, but then again this was a sad time for them. I like how you brought out all those feelings that you could see in their eyes and faces in that scene.

This was all done very well.
tvaloha chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
It's so bittersweet reading this. It's sad, remembering how they would go from here (war etc) but it's sweet knowing they would end up together..
The Very Last Valkyrie chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
SUPER-DUPER HORCRUX-Y: by which I mean a part of each of their souls was blasted apart from the whole by their separation, in her dreams, in reality, and latched onto the nearest living thing in the building. Neither can live while the other survives, which is to say neither can live except as a part of each other. Pish-posh to being platonic. Pish-posh to Eva Coupeau. Unless you're the kind of epic love story a Hollywood producer would get excited about, you don't run around in floor length gowns or cry in train stations (yes, I'm aware it's fiction, shut up about my obsessiveness already!)

Not to be down on you, because I love you, but I feel like you've been a little bit off form since the show ended (haven't we all), and here you're you, ready and raring, and everything fits together and I get all gospel choir and want to agree with every word I read. Can I get an amen from the people in the back?
Chair fan chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
PleEEEEeEEEeEeeeeeeEzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue! U would be making lots of peeps very happy! Especially me!
Chair fan chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
Can't stop reading:)
Chair fan chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Thoroughly enjoying this work of art! Keep up the amazing work!
chair fan chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Loving that you doing a sequel to allusions and reminescence I loved both! You are an amazingly talented writer with such a talent to portray my two favorute characters! Don't ever stop writing!:) thank u for this awesome fanfic ur my favourite!
JuseaPeterson chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
Carats, Clarity, Charisma
That was so sad on realizing all that was lost. I think you completely got what Blair was thinking in that moment she realized who the ring belonged to.

Fight
I really like how you explained that even through the haze that he was in he still knew about the ring and the importance it had in his mind. I liked the comparison between Blair and the ring too.

One and Only
I can see this going through Blair's mind as she's trying to ignore Chuck and continue with Louis. I really like how you brought stuff in from the beginning.

And I do love reading this, though this beginning stuff is very sad, I still love reading it and hope you will continue.
JuseaPeterson chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
I love how you showed how both of them were feeling from seeing each other when she was in the cab. It makes sense as to why Blair decided that she was going to pretend she didn't see what she had seen so that way she could continue one. And then Chuck deciding that leaving was the best option also fit in.

And the last one, it broke my heart reading that, I think you captured what he was thinking and feeling quite wonderfully.
JuseaPeterson chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
I liked how you're showing them with how they're dealing...or rather not dealing with it. Both of them hurting and both always seeing the other. I liked both Chuck and Blair's thoughts, it really fit everything. And I enjoyed Eleanor's thoughts on seeing Blair and realizing how Blair wasn't any better even through the phone.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »