Reviews for Someone Else's Day Off
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
well written..was interesting to read
Elwaith chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
love the reference to John being in New Zealand... Maybe Sherlock can visit and scare a bunch of people :)
Fandomology chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
"He's much better at it than you are." Oh God, I love that. It's so Sherlock. I really love the entire thing...
Maharani Radha chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Oh God, poor Lestrade. I'm starting to wonder how John does it all myself!
Cahaya Sidur chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Hilarious! Well done!
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
XD genius! this is fantastic! wow thank you for keeping sherlock in character.:D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Bahahahaha. Lovely story. Really liked the interplay. Characterization was spot on. Very fun plot here too. :D
SakuraDreams chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
This is a great story. Really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Poor Lestrade. being John watson is nothing to be sneezed at. Not everyone can be so awesome. great story I loved it!
ausland chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Loved the last bit.

"He located the mobile and fumbled to bring up the text messages. The first, as predicted, was from Sherlock.

Your replacement is being obtuse. Tell him to leave me alone.

The second was from Dimmock, which simply read:

WTF is a mind palace?

Lestrade sighed and texted back to tell Sherlock to behave himself and Dimmock to ease off. Then he went back to filling out incident reports, where he got to use wonderful phrases like 'then Sherlock climbed the side of the building and retrieved the tortoise'."
BBCRULES chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This is awesome;) Brilliant! Wonderful! Extraordinary! Hilarious!
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful! Love the humor.
Aileil chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Actually 'mind palace' makes sense. :)
marylouleach chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
lol! omg. i love the text at the end. this was an excellent story! I was reading the last part while drinking from my water bottle...yeah i almost choked this was cute! poor lestrade. he does deserve a holiday and Dimmock is going to be driven crazy. once again FREAKIN AWESOME STORY!
Hello Anyone There chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
You're funny, I like you. :)