Reviews for Someone Else's Day Off
Aileil chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Actually 'mind palace' makes sense. :)
marylouleach chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
lol! omg. i love the text at the end. this was an excellent story! I was reading the last part while drinking from my water bottle...yeah i almost choked this was cute! poor lestrade. he does deserve a holiday and Dimmock is going to be driven crazy. once again FREAKIN AWESOME STORY!
Hello Anyone There chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
You're funny, I like you. :)
marketeerbubbles chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
HAHAHA. this was really good, can you do another like it?
Looselybasedon chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
nice writing I thought your dialogue really sounded in keeping with the chraacter
Assassin of Oblivion chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Haha this was fabulous! I like how you incorporated the blog entry into this short- great job :)
deaka chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Fantastic, love the characterisations. Sherlock's reactions are perfect. Only he could have bored concern honed to an artform ;) Lestrade definitely deserves that holiday!
1895 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This story really made me smile. I can completely imagine the Yarders wondering how John does it...
toeki chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
i like how lestrade is startled that sherlock has not noticed johns 3 day absence, how sherlock is irritated because phobias are illogical XD and how he tries to be nice, which is creepy for lestrade.
i never heard of that skull fracture liquid thing, very interesting.
a well written, in character and amusing story. only the sentence where sherlock retrieved the turtle irritated me a bit.
johnsarmylady chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
An hour later...still chuckling!
TheCriticalMind chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Poor Greg! Sherlock's antics are forever amusing. Thank you!
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I laughed several times. This was a fun read.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Very good!
I like the "Then Sherlock climbed the side of the building and retrieved the turtle."
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Awesome and amusing. Several laugh out loud moments. :)
Lairelosse chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This is an amusing story! I enjoyed it. Poor Lestrade. Being Sherlock's sidekick isn't easy at all, eh?
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »