Reviews for Die For You
Guest chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Oh snap I thought this was a finished fic! Poopers! And it's older so u prob wont bother with it... But I would love for you to keep going :)
Zinfer chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Friggin love this. Caring Sam an hurt protectivedean rocks and u do it so well.
ryder21 chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
Wow, poor Dean! Imagining that hot knife on his georgous skin was just too traumatic, whew. Loved this and eagerly waiting for more.
ccase13 chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
I wonder who the black crow represents?

I've been so bored and depressed this summer that I took to watching the Vampire Diaries on Netflix.

Dean will be insulted i've been cheating on him with Damon Salvatore, the bad vampire brother who uses crows to spy on people.
Dizzo chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Oooh, nice hurty stuff. Poor Dean, he just can't let go, can he? And poor Sammy, I'm surprised he's not completely grey by now!

I love how Dean's simple statement 'you're my brother' brings Sam back to Earth with a bump after his frustrated outburst (not that I blame Sam at all!)

And then there's the 'Bitch-Jerk' which makes everything okay for them :)

Nice chapter!
Nobody's Love chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Oh a very appealing hurt!Dean story to me, itks very good and suspenseful so far. Keep updating :)
Zinfer chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Woooo, crows are never a good sign CX. I look forward to where this is going
oKay2beme chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Oh no! A cliffhanger! Awesome job so far! Can't wait for more!
Ayres Kelle chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Like it:)
heather chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
OH MY GAAAAHD! UPDATE SOOOON! XD
StarksViolet chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
WOW...really loved this one, nothing better than watching characters suffer only to come out stronger!

As in the previous chapter, really enjoyed the dialogue, you've definitely got the characters down, good job.

Really looking forward to the next chapter! Hope you update soon :)
StarksViolet chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Really love this, you kept them in character and I really enjoyed the dialogue!

On to the next chapter :)
mainegirlwrites chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Yes, makes great sense! Good story, as always, you three - and OW! That heated knife in the wound - OW!
DeansBabyBird chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Oh don't leave me there...come on, next chapter please!
I'm good at slings you know...if they need any help, I could nip over and help...
Bev x
Dizzo chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
'Damn our family business! Nobody should have to do that to another human being let alone his own brother!'
That is SUCH an awesome line!

Racking up the suspense there, hun; looking forward to chappie 3 :)