Reviews for Just Admit It
RPGPersona chapter 15 . 7/31
All's well that ends well. Beast Boy and Raven are happy in their new relationship, and Beast Boy is more than willing to go at Raven's pace. Really Robin, in a relationship with Starfire and questioning whether or not Beast Boy or Raven should be together. Shame.

I wonder if Raven's and Beast Boy's dreams have gotten less intense after becoming a couple.

I enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing it.
RPGPersona chapter 14 . 7/31
That was nice. After so many interruptions, Beast Boy and Raven finally kiss.

Raven insecurities came back in full force and almost ruined things, but Beast Boy wasn't going to give up after coming so far. He just kept pushing until all of Raven's fears and doubts melted away.
RPGPersona chapter 12 . 7/31
Beast Boy still dreaming his fantasies I see. Similar situation with Raven, but it appears that seeing Beast Boy having intimate dreams involving her has opened the floodgates so to speak. The dream have gotten quite explicit and leave Raven craving more. It is something she has no experience dealing with due to never having anyone she felt strongly enough to lust after.

Oh wow, when I thought of plan BBxRae, I thought they would be a little bit subtle. But no, they are literally giving Beast Boy and Raven a make over before sending them off on a date.

Luckily, things worked out, and Raven and Beast Boy are off on a date.
RPGPersona chapter 11 . 7/31
Well, both Raven and Beast Boy had a pleasant dream last night. Both also woke up unfulfilled, wondering if they could make it a reality.

Beast Boy really should have been paying more attention to himself before heading out to eat, since his body declared to the whole team that he had a happy dream. The other actually got his to almost talk about it, but Raven appeared before he could get very far. Of course, that made it obvious to Raven that Beats Boy dreamed about her.

Not sure what Raven was expected checking out Beast Boy's dream like that. She knew he dreamed about her and she was able to sense sexual desire form him.

Both Raven and Beast Boy made a hasty retreat, leaving the rest of the team to plan and scheme to push them together. While Robin has no right to talk, pushing Raven and Beast Boy together could go either great or horribly.
RPGPersona chapter 9 . 7/31
This was a nice chapter. A kiss isn't the only way to show affection and feelings. I would say what happened at the end had more impact than a kiss.

Both Raven and Beast Boy are wrestling with themselves trying figure how to proceed with there feelings. Raven is still afraid of her feelings and Beast Boy is afraid of making a bad impression.

Beast Boy finally works up the courage to hang out with her for the day, which is a big step up from before.

Despite the hiccup of being kicked out of the bookstore, I think both Raven and Beast Boy enjoyed themselves. I also think Beast Boy will enjoy the book when he is in the mood for it. It was cute watching them let themselves go and just have fun.

They really s[pen the entire day just enjoying each other company. Time flies when you are having fun. The day put Raven in such a good mood, she was even willing to teleport them into a concert Beast Boy was looking forward to. Since the concert was sold out, technically, they couldn't have paid to get in, but I have a feeling Robin would be frowning if he heard about it.

What a way to end the evening. Raven snuggling up to Beast Boy and being embraced by him. Just enjoying being close together.
RPGPersona chapter 8 . 7/30
As expected, the guys are pretty much bedridden with hangovers.

Really Robin, save that sort of thing for the privacy of the bedroom, not in the common room with everyone having to listen.

Beast Boy had to force himself through his hangover, but he was able to talk to Raven, and at least get to the point where Raven was talking to him again.

Both are willing to admit their feelings to themselves. The question is how long it takes them to tell the other.
RPGPersona chapter 7 . 7/30
So it is confirmed, Raven does not enjoy reading about gossip for people she will never meet.

Time to rank the guys. No more hiding for Raven. It isn't goo to keep things bottled up. Raven even feels relief for putting a voice to her feelings. Now it time to talk about how Raven feels for Beast Boy. Suddenly Raven realizes how even with her empathy, she was blind to Beast Boy's feelings for her. Well, Raven saying she will think about it is the best you can hope for.

Well, everyone except Beast Boy and Kid Flash got completely wasted. Speedy even started a bar fight, though it did distract everyone from talking about Beast Boy's feelings for Raven.

Of course Raven ends up with the lingerie. Of course the boys would come back early due to most of them getting drunk. Well, I am sure that image is going to be burned into Beast Boy mind forever.
RPGPersona chapter 6 . 7/30
Transforming T-car. Looks like someone has been watching Inspector Gadget.

The night of torture for Raven begins. Just when she thought she would have a break after getting her nails painted, it is time for the toenails.

How can Beast Boy be less single than Robin if he and Starfire have been in the sheets together. It implies that Raven and Beast Boy are already intimate. Robin should have said less single than Speedy. If nothing else, it make Beast Boy think about his feeling for Raven. While Raven is filled with doubt, Beast Boy is filled with hope. Hope that with the distance closer between them lately, that something more is possible.

Raven's night improves slightly with Ice cream. Hard to tell if Raven was enjoying reading magazines.

The guys all seem to be enjoying themselves. Now beer is involved. This could potentially get awkward.
RPGPersona chapter 5 . 7/30
That vacation was just what Starfire needed to get Robin's mind off of work and onto her.

Beast Boy got burned by Raven there. Speaking of getting what she wants, Raven gave Beast Boy a bit of a show walking away. I wonder if it was on purpose or subconscious. Raven at least seemed pleased at Beast Boy's reaction. She then stuck around to ease drop. Listening to Beast Boy and Cyborg filled Raven's mind with questions. Wondering what Beast Boy felt towards her, which in turn brought on the doubts and fears. I feel bad for Raven when she thinks so little of herself.

Left with a choice between an all girl sleep over, or joining the guys heading out, Raven made the choice that would be less of a hassle for her, the sleep over.

Welp, the sleepover has just started and Jinx has already caught Raven staring at Beast Boy on his way out. It is going to be a long night for Raven.
RPGPersona chapter 4 . 7/27
Slade obsessed Robin has returned. What is this,, Slade dating Robin. Could that be the reason he wanted Robin as an apprentice?

Thanks to Cyborg, Robin and Starfire our on a vacation where Robin will hopefully not think about Slade.

Raven tries to take advantage of the more peaceful tower to meditate, read, and go to the cafe. We then get some interesting reflection. We see Raven thinking about how she viewed Terra, admitting to herself that she felt jealous of Terra and how she got along with Beast Boy. This leads her to think about Beast Boy, and how after years of telling him to leave her alone, he does what Raven asks of him. Raven finds that the solitude that Beast Boy backing off brought rings hollow. Be careful what you wish for and all that.

That is one way to make pancakes. There was plenty of fluff there, and it wasn't from the pancakes. Seriously though, that recipe was interesting. I may try it sometime. It was cute watching them make pancakes together. After the whole putting her hand on his chest, pulling off the pancake from his face, and staring into his eyes, I would hope that Raven would be more aware of her feelings at that point.
RPGPersona chapter 3 . 7/27
Being reminded of Terra really through Beast Boy for a loop.

It took some effort, but Raven was able to make him feel better. She helped him really let go of the past and move on from Terra.

It looks like it also brought them closer as well.
RPGPersona chapter 2 . 7/27
Another day, another attempt by Beast Boy to get the others to eat tofu. As someone who enjoys tofu in its base form, I have to wonder how tofu eggs and bacon work.

Haha, Raven's attempt to bounce back Beast Boy's bulk up comment self destructed when she felt her muscles. The commentary by Raven's emotions at that point was great.

Poor Raven is feeling alone watching Starfire with Robin. She is a bit jealous of Starfire's looks and male fan base. Good old Beast Boy not only notices Raven's sadness, but makes sure she knows that he finds her beautiful.

Too bad Slade put the moment to a halt. Looks like the team is a little rusty fighting a tough opponent. Slade is making them look like amateurs. Poking at there past trauma's, now that is a low blow, even for Slade. Considering that he knew Beast Boy's name, I am surprised that Slade didn't mention anything about Beast Boy's past and stuck to Terra. Well, his Terra taunts were enough to cause Beast Boy to snap.

Speaking of which, seeing Beast Boy get injured like that was enough for Raven to tap into her demon side to rag doll Slade.

He really took a beating compared to the others. I am surprised he was able to move as quickly as he did after the battle. Raven volunteers to talk to Beast Boy about what happened. She even seems to know where he went.

I wonder what Slade is planning next.
RPGPersona chapter 1 . 7/27
This looks like a nice fluffy story.

On a hot day, Beast Boy lays around bored. Reflecting on his thoughts, he ends up thinking about Raven. Like opposing poles of a magnet, he ends up being drawn to her to hang out.

Raven is using the down time to meditate. Just as she thinks about Beast Boy, he appears, wanting to spend time with her. I enjoyed seeing Raven's emotions providing commentary on Raven's thoughts and actions. It seems Raven is aware of how harsh she can be with Beast Boy at time, and regrets it. Oh Beast Boy, always filled with energy. A bit too enthusiastic to hang out with Raven. Luckily Raven accepted Beast Boy's apology and Beast Boy stayed.

I am curious to about where Beast Boy was hiding Monopoly. Raven and Beast Boy seemed to enjoy playing games together. They then topped the day by meditating together.
farhan99 chapter 15 . 6/6/2015
great story I definitely loved the plot! it was a nice change of pace from the traditional beastboy and raven fanfics out there but definitely have someone proof read your work because there was definitely more than a handful of grammatical errors in the story that made some sentences difficult to understand. Story and character wise it was pretty good i give it two thumbs up!
NeneJPhilly chapter 15 . 5/23/2015
Quite frankly, I enjoyed this.