Reviews for Just Admit It
Santoramon chapter 15 . 3/23
THIS IS THE BEST I CANT EVEN SAY ANYTHING BAB ABOUT IT HAD EVERTYTHING. IT HAD LOW THEN THE HIGH, THE WEIRD AND THE HAPPY MOMENT, OMG FEEL GOOD ALL AROUND
Guest chapter 14 . 7/1/2014
BBxRAE for life (told you I would revew)
Guest chapter 14 . 7/1/2014
T
Guest chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
I don't care I am revewing this coment umm... why are you doing this to me I need to know the rest of the story And I'm going to revew the next one
SimplyaCritic chapter 15 . 9/23/2013
God finally as Starfire would say "that was most late"
Sinner51190 chapter 15 . 8/27/2013
This was by far one of the best fanfics about Raven and Beast Boy I have ever read. I have been reading stories about them for a few years and enjoy them all for telling the story of a disturbed girl with a constant need to close herself up falling in love with an internally heartbroken boy who hides his pain through jokes, laughter and good fun. Raven and Beast Boy are the perfect match for one another and this author made it their business to spare no expense to depict the flow of their ever growing relationship. I enjoyed the constant hesitance to the first kiss because it only made the moment of reading that actually sentence all the more sweeter. I also enjoyed the input of how the other Titans helped get their first date going. This was the first story I've read with the same characters using that intention but actually succeeding. Impressive on the detail for both Raven and Beast Boys road to their first date together. Mens Warehouse part was priceless. Would have loved to see it continue to their first fight as a couple and eventually giving in to their passionate desire for one another, but I can honestly say I am very satisfied with what I read in every chapter. EXCELLENT WORK! 5 STARS ACROSS THE BOARD!
BBRRfan13 chapter 15 . 8/24/2013
Couldn't have ended it better myself!
BartWLewis chapter 15 . 8/20/2013
Great story just totaly awesome. The part when they guys were drunk and BB and Raven for a picture I was like "... Oooohhh ssshhhnnnaaappp" good job.
Death Stroke The Kid chapter 15 . 8/15/2013
I waited a year for this...WORTH IT!

Wow i cant believe its been a year since i sent you that PM about how i thought you gave up but no to this DAY i never gave up hope that one day out of the blue you would update the 1st fan fic i ever read.

Thank you, now i can live my life in peace. :)
EatMyBrains chapter 15 . 8/15/2013
D'awww I loved it! I have really enjoyed this story thank you for writing it! :)
Vanizakkk chapter 15 . 8/14/2013
Great
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 15 . 8/14/2013
And they all lived happily ever after!
Shadico chapter 15 . 8/14/2013
Awesome ending! So glad you finished this! Just the right amount of fluff and closure :) Can't wait for updates on the rest of your works!
Ulcaasi chapter 15 . 8/14/2013
WHOOOO! YEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! Congratz on finishing the story I realise I love the pairings/couples that involve much turmoil and stabbing myself as I read. They're more fun that way(totally an M :P)

Can't wait for your new story(and Lycanthropy)

...(I'll admit I wasn't really focused with regards to looking out for mistakes in this chapter. Too happy to. hehe.)
"(-Ditto-)" Beast Boy said.

"(-You know what? You guys are right-)" he said smiling.
lunar silver chapter 15 . 8/14/2013