Reviews for Weekend Accomplishments
Tigger4eva97 chapter 6 . 2/22
Please continue this series it is really enjoyable and I would love to see where you would take it. I am aware this was completed quite a few years ago now but it would be great to see it picked back up again.
Thorilian chapter 6 . 9/6/2016
Lol, loved it.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/19/2015
I enjoyed very much the only thing I didn't like about the story is how you did the bond between the friends I honestly thought that was beyond lame and perhaps a story destroyer as you expect between friend more of a friendship bond then a sole bond as a sole bond seems more prudent to lovers then friends.
Hatake Tsughi chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
Thanks for the sequel loved it so glad they got together :)
Moi chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
I love this universe and wouldn't mind reading more stories about it
magicanimegurl chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
The ending wasfunny! I love it! Write on!
Kerika chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
I love this whole series of stories. And your writing! I've read these multiple times
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
awww lovely
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
awsome
JulieSnape02 chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
Oh my goodness! I love that last little bit with the potion!

I'm so pleased that they all learned to get along, and I, for one, would love to read about how Harry's group of friends came to be.

Horrid, horrid Ron and Ginny! To be honest, I expected it of Lavender and Romilda, since Lavender was so hung up on Ron and Romilda tried to give Harry that love potion in sixth year. I'm very disappointed in Dean and Seamus.

Yay for Harry and Sev! Hehehe...of course Sev would give Harry credit! Sev loves Harry and would give him credit where due-and Harry DID help him immensely with the Wolfsbane potion.
917brat chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
harry might not of cared and not got revenge but snape sure as hell did.
crazylove1980 chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
Yes, please write another one and tell us what happened! These were great!
Amledo chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
I would personally like to see where this goes. Prequel or Sequel. I am interested.