Reviews for A Shot in the Dark
Aeris Ultimavara chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
Aww, so special! This was so good, and you have a nice, descriptive style. I could literally see everything in my mind as if it were part of the movie. That proves you're a really good author. _
Carrie7 chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
wow! rumaging in the back of the list really pays off! oh my god, this is awesome. i love merry and pippin(pippin especially) and i swere to god, i would have hunted you down if he died! but that's not the point, because he lived! you had me scared to death, you know! good freaking job!

Carrie

PS: you should check out my story Loving Allegra. i promise it's good! I need reviews!
MistressHolbytla chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Good job! I loved your story. I'm Addin' it to my favorites! ;-)
LotRcritic chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
This is SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO SOOOOOOOOO GOOD! You always write the best fanfics! _
Colette D chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
AIYA! That's so cute! It's like a dream I once had... o.o weird... But very cute!
OneGirlRevolution chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
What have we learned boys and girls? never play with arrows! there DANGEROUS! 0_o awesome story!
Dakota Reighn chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
This is by far the best Lord of the Rings fanfiction I have ever read. The storyline was very unique and very well ploted. Your writing style is perfect, I'm in love with this fanfiction. I'm going to check out your other stuff, and everyone should read this perfect story!
JessiChi chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Heee!
Princess Tyler Briefs chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
CUTE! and sad. AND CUTE! Poor Pippin, and oooh poor Merry! Great idea and wonderful story! Bravo! Bravo!
Goldilocks-of-Hobbiton chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
I loved it.I loved the ending and the promise and Pippin and all of it.
Jewel of the Twilight1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
Can we spell awesome boys and girls? that ROCKED!
Mainecoon chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
Awwww! Very cute! I think there could have been a bit more tortured, guilt-ridden Merry, but this is good, too. ;-)
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 1 . 6/26/2002
Coool story! :) Very touching and intriguing! Please write more LOTR stories like this. :)
Stephi chapter 1 . 6/26/2002
Aw, that was terribly cute! I'm in love with your Hobbit angst; I was practically in tears. Oh, poor Pippin! Excellent work; keep it up.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2