Reviews for There Is No Escaping the Dead
Aww all the couples are so cute.
hungergamesfangirl100 chapter 5 . 6/1
Omg, I see drama brewing
InLoveWithClatoLove chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
YAY! I'm so glad you updated! I'm loving the story! I can't wait until the next chapter!
Oreocookielove2468 chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
Update soon, please!
InLoveWithClatoLove chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
Wow! I'm really glad you made the chapter so long, AND included new characters! AMAZING! I love it, so update soon!
emmamellarkvictorsvillage chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I really like it so far!
emmamellarkvictorsvillage chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
I don't mean to sound mean, but... it is like ten times better than the original! It is way more specific, detailed, and the plot, I can already tell, is going to be way better as well. I do have one question... does prim still get pregnant in this?
KatnissEverdeen357 chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
hungergamesfangirl100 chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
And the everlark has started :-3
InLoveWithClatoLove chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
Ok. I absolutely LOVE the beginning of this story! I am SOOOOO looking for ward to reading more later on! Keep it up!
Lucy Watson chapter 13 . 5/15/2014
Hi, I think it's a pretty good idea to start it again. But then again I love reading this story.
As always thumbs up from me :)
Awesome person chapter 13 . 5/12/2014
Write more! What do prim and rory name
The baby?
InLoveWithClatoLove chapter 13 . 5/11/2014
I think that whatever you do will be great! I'm hoping you are enjoying your new school, and that the year hasn't been TOO crazy. I'm glad you got the time to write this note and hope you have time in the future to execute your ideas.
Oreocookielove2468 chapter 13 . 5/11/2014
I think it would be nice if you rewrote this story, because it could be a little more developed, but I'm glad that you're back. :D
Lucy Watson chapter 12 . 5/10/2014
Hi I know its really late but I came across your story and I love it. I hope you post early. If not then I don't really mind because your story is worth waiting for :). Thumbs up from me