Reviews for Matinee
martyrinthemaking chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Oh gosh so cute! I loved this very much. :) I listened to the song "Matinee" before reading as you mentioned to do and I loved that as well so thank you for that too! I'm sure you're probably going to leave this as a one-shot and I actually really like it as a one-shot, I really enjoyed the ending line too. :) Thank you!
Iceagesurvivor123 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
i think i'm crying omfg 3
whereJIJisalive chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I've just had a horrible day and this just made it a hundred times better. It's so perfect. Thank you.
OurEchoes chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I was pretty shocked by your comparison to Kurt saying the touch of finger tips thing with Dave at Breadstix. That was genius to me. And the ending had me all giddy. Loved it.
PowerLad chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Cute story...I wanna see what happens this weekend..lol.
TheFutureMrKarofsky chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This story is pure, unadulterated AWESOMENESS! I sincerely hope you are inspired to write more for this 'verse!
RugBern chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I love this stuff! This is a wonderful, sweet little story. I'd like to see it continue, but it stands alone just fine as it is.
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
oh god this is so precious and lovely i just can't handle it akljdsflkajfkjsfd
absinthfairy chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
L-O-V-I-N-G this already! Excited to see what you got for us next :)
Thunder-Kun chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Aw, too adorable! This was a great little read, and just the cute pick-me-up I needed today. :)
kimmysue526 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I would to see this continued for the I love you too...I adore your Dave and Kurt!
Lise Blodeuwedd chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Aw... Once more an alternative scenario that would have been a thousand times better than what happened on the show.
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Wow this was sweet- what a wonderful way for them to start their love story...
Spooky Bibi chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Oh Katie... The things you make me feel... This was adorable beyond words, sweet as a Werther's and just too good! Just what I needed tonight. That last line was especially effective at tugging at my Kurtofsky heartstrings.