Reviews for He Made A Promise
Need more chapters
DetectiveInspectorSydney chapter 30 . 3/17/2013
What am I going to do now? The story has stopped. Can Roger and Mimi get married? Please?
DetectiveInspectorSydney chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
You made me want to cry. I think that this does RENT justice.
popcorn1001 chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
so you've basically channeled my entire view of math in Roger in this chapter. My teachers always hated me because I wanted to know why and because it just is was not a satisfactory answer to me! Honestly, math is dumb. Anyway, I really like this story and I'm slowly working my way through it until I'm caught up, keep up the good work it's hard to find good Mark Roger friendship fics!
Keily Bee chapter 30 . 2/3/2013
Short but sweet- I love the inscription you chose for her headstone. I really liked this chapter, 3!
Keily Bee chapter 29 . 1/20/2013
My only critique is that we seem to be getting non stop bromance between Roger and Mark- I understand that's the focus of the story, but it seems to be getting a bit too much at once. That's only my opinion :)
shewhorunswithfangirls chapter 29 . 1/20/2013
This was probably my favorite chapter yet! I loved it!
theafau chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Thanks a lot! I loved the way you rewrote the story, I read from chapter 13 on and I think it is beautifully done. I loved the way you reintroduced Carl, it was very well written - I think you are a real good writer, btw.
Keily Bee chapter 20 . 1/5/2013
I like this change- I actually had wondered how Roger's injury would affect the fact that he had JUST gotten really good attention for his band and then kind of fell off the face of the universe for his fans :)
Keily Bee chapter 18 . 1/5/2013
Admittedly I enjoyed the scene with Angel the way it was before, but that's just my opinion :) It felt warmer to me somehow- I love Angel's character though, so even though I didn't review the first time around this was one of my favorite chapters solely because she was mentioned. I'm curious to see how the change affects the story though.
Jamie B. Silva chapter 27 . 12/30/2012
Despite your insecurities about the chapter it was perfect!
writergirl97 chapter 27 . 12/24/2012
"Yep. I regret nothing." That's basically their thoughts, haha. I really like your writings! Especially these last few chapters. I'm gonna miss those kids! They were a good addition to the group, even if it was only for a little bit.
Keily Bee chapter 27 . 12/23/2012
It is a bit slow- I'm enjoying every chapter mind you, but admittedly the pace is a bit slow :) Loved the chapter.
theafau chapter 27 . 12/23/2012
Hi, your story is most entertaining, I only would like you to explain why Tasha was afraid of Roger, you made it so strong and then abandoned the idea. I would also suggest that you explored the fact that Roger was really a hero and him having appeared in the media a short time before, the fact that he saved a woman would be news.
shewhorunswithfangirls chapter 26 . 12/17/2012
my hEART! This chapter got me right where it hurts. Wonderful :)