Reviews for A Brother's Devotion
pataponvideo chapter 7 . 5/25
So sad, can't wait for the rewrite though. And what is your profile picture from?
DDD chapter 7 . 4/20
Where's the story its been over a month.

please make the new story closer to halo 4.
56006 chapter 7 . 3/3
but will noble six HAVE to be from valkyria chronicles?
pataponvideo chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
So a good story why must you abandoned this story. Can you please update this story?
Guest chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
This poor soul IS STILL WAITING FOR AN UPDATE! Please hurry up and give us chap 7!
Lunarium chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
hurry up and update lol i wanna keep reading and u take OC's by any chance?
imachrismoose chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
Good story! I rather like the way you wrote it. Though, you could do with some spelling and grammar checks.
AXL999 chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
Nice work on this chapter.
foldguy24 chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
Question: Did several ODSTs are also aboard the Pelican? Because if it does, the imps are going to get some... interesting combat experience.
operation meteor chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
Nice job here, I like your explanation of how Six got off reach, creating and using the backstory for the UNSC Colorado was a very good move. Also glad to see that Holland's still alive, always wondered what happened to him in the actual Halo Reach game. I'm intrigued as to why Six's homeworld has such high ONI security protocols around it, looking forward to learning what makes it so special.

Excellent chapter, keep up the great work!
Trooper0007 chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
Interesting
Devilmaycry407 chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
Are going to make Six x Selvaria?
operation meteor chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
Things are getting interesting here, I like the way you handled Six's encounter with Selvaria. Looking forward to seeing how things play out in the future.
operation meteor chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Nice job with this chapter, your fight scene was very well done. The detail was great, it was easy to visualize Six tearing into the enemy. Good work!
operation meteor chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
Cool chapter, I like the way you've set up Six's situation. Lots of questions, of course, especially given what happens to Six in the original game after the Autumn leaves Reach, but I'll just wait and see where events lead to. Great job, keep it up!