Reviews for Kat is pregnant?
Arina chapter 10 . 6/2
I loved that. Can u continue it please?
keara.park chapter 10 . 12/11/2014
Well that ending is very awkward
zrexheartz chapter 10 . 9/4/2013
Ohhhhhh Damm haha
ShortyStarRose chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Em is Hale's Little Girl
Skye Eagle chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
please add more
PLLHaleb chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
THAT WAS MY FAV SHOW TOO! OMG!
Kittykat chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
OMG. Did they just walk in on her. Kissing him. In his underwear?! My god HALE! And why did they nick- name their son Nick is his middle name is some thing that starts with a W (W. W. Hale the Fifth?) and two: Hale HATES Nick in the series. Why would he agree to that? I just want to know. I don't mean to be rude. I wish them and their children good luck. And I really would like an epilogue with the kids, but older and they are on their first SOLO heist.. Hehe.. *mischievous smile*
tatalol chapter 10 . 6/17/2013
Maggie and the ferocious beast was my favorite too. I always felt bad that hamelton wasn't mentioned in th title. Anywho nice story
just-A-Girl-1517 chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
Will you update please?
Tee chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
HEEEY! why does taccone wanna kill kat? or take Emerald?
IloveheartlandX chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
Can't wait till u update- this story is awesome!
Aleah chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
This was amazing but where is the next chapter
c chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
this was the best
Loveydovey3000 chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
Please update
Ang chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
You totally HAVE to update! I'm begging you ! I need to know what happens next! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Pretty Please with whip cream, on top! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please!Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! *insert cutest puppy dog face in the world here* Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please!Please!Please! Please! Please!Please!Please! Please! Please!Please! I'm on my knees begging you!
('\_/')