Reviews for Not Fair
Trekkiehood chapter 1 . 5/5
At first I thought Stark was desd and was upse5t, then I realized it was Cao snd gor even more upset!
Loved it though :)
That struck my heart
timewaster123456789 chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
Wording was off alittle but enjoyable and accurate
Stony chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
Oh my gosh! I love it! But I cried when I realized who died!

:'( :-(
Lady Lilac chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Everything hurts and i'm dying...
Great story though
AxieJade chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Why
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
I'm crying why did you do this to me!?
Tantai chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Oh my god! I'm crying right now. This is so sad. I don't know whether to hug you so tight because this is amazing or to hit you because its so sad. Its amazing!
Kaitlyn chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
Wow. This is amazing. When a I first read it, I was thinking "oh my god", who died? It was great the first time. Then I reread it from a dead Steve's perspective and it made it so much better. Great awesome job!
Dino-rogue chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
Oh...my...gosh... Cap? So that's why he agreed with Tony... ah, you had to twist my heart than break it, didn't you? *Sob*

But wow, you managing to do that just means you've done your job with this fic of yours, right? Sad, tragic, beautifully written piece. Great job!
goodnight-lock chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
OH WHAT A PLOT TWIST
BookFreak976 chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
Ooooh... nice plot twist. I was trying to figure it out, and I thought Tony had been the one killed (as I'm sure you planned), then you turned it all around and I LOVED it (around my tears of course). Amazing- but painful!
NickNopeDNS chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
Fuck you very much and this is awesome. But still, fuck you so very very much. Keep writing. :( :)
Father of Understanding chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
You killed my baby!

Eh. You did a truly amazing job.
Thunderandshadowcats chapter 1 . 10/3/2015