Reviews for There Are No Hymns In Hell
C1 chapter 21 . 1/7/2013
Amazing story. Loved every minute. Great ending!
gr8read chapter 10 . 10/12/2012
WOW!
gr8read chapter 9 . 10/12/2012
Another great chapter. Kim is a great character. I like how Sam keeps saying "Are you done?", "Done yet?"
Great just great chapter.
gr8read chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
Love the dry humor of: "The bed looked filthy, the room was hot and smelled moldy. It was better than he was used to."
The visual of Kim falling out of the tub.
You have a nice easy writing style and I enjoy the humor.
gr8read chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
The store scene was great. I love that she was in control.
gr8read chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Woohoo!
babyreaper chapter 21 . 9/25/2012
Great ending, so Kim never really got away from the hunters life, not huntung herself but patching them up. Bet you she was sorry she ever met Sam and Dean Winchester. Really enjoyed it, Thanks
SayLo chapter 20 . 9/22/2012
Beautiful! Just amazing \(ツ)/
babyreaper chapter 20 . 9/20/2012
Great update, and finally the boys, Kim and her girls are safe from the warlock. And from what the boys did to secure the warlocks ashes, I don't think he'll be coming back. I didn't think Dean thought Heaven was a beautiful place when he was there, apart from the bar where he met all his old friends. Looking forward to mote, it must be about finished. What is Sam wanting to talk to Dean about? Thanks.
SayLo chapter 19 . 9/15/2012
awesome chapter! Finally the things dead...poor dean torn in many ways :
Guest chapter 19 . 9/14/2012
Great update, thank goodness they managed to save Dean, and both Kim and Sam are OK to, Now what? Thanks, more soon.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/11/2012
Great chapter, so Dean remembers and is now trapped in the room with an angry warlock, how is he going to defend himself? Can Sam and Kim get to him before the warlock kills Dean? Thanks. More soon.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/5/2012
Great update, the boys are definitely getting a good doing over here, now Sam's hurt again and Dean's still out of it, is there any end to their suffering, How is Kim going to react to the fact that one of here daughters was possessed because she's helping Sam and Dean? More soon, Thanks.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
Sam really should have been more attentive, he should have heard the demon slip up when they met in the kitchen, so what's going to happen now? Don't they have devils traps in the room, so the demon would be trapped? More soon, can't wait, Is dean going to be able to help in any way, or is it all up to Kim? Thanks.
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
"I haven't seen hot water since you two were born."

OMG. I needed a smile tonight. And SO ADORABLE the way the hot young teen girls are all too aware that they're sitting eating ice-cream and watching TV while their mother hooks up with two hot guys. Too sweet, and too entirely human, for words. I just love this.