Reviews for The Warriors Three
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON v
WINGS-OF-YORU chapter 1 . 1/31
Well I can't really say anything that hasn't been said critical wise so all I really have to say is I'm still hoping to see more of this story in the future as it's one of few really decent stories on this site

Til next time ~
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 13 . 1/21
Interesting, very interesting. Will this be continued?
REGIS MARK 5 chapter 13 . 1/18
It's great, I'll be on the right track.
PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ
monkey kix ass chapter 13 . 1/3
almost there, but still so far yet left to go. wonder what will happen next to the fellowship. anyways, enjoyed reading what you've written. hope you get around to updating again soon.
volrath77 chapter 13 . 12/29/2016
After arriving at this chapter, I can say that the development of the story, the direct effect and then the butterfly effects of the actions of the characters have been handled very well and in this aspect of the crossover, it has been an enjoyable read. Thank you very much.

However, I have to agree with the comments made by bookworm51485 in that the balance is not achieved due to the reasons already noted. Narutoverse ninjas are THAT blatantly superhuman compared to LOTR characters and when the characters are then constrained without any good reason, there is no balancing so to speak.

Take for example in this chapter, it took less than an hour to repel the orcs' attack before it turned in favour of the defenders. The question is why did the fight need to last that long when a single attack could have decimated the attackers, and routing the rest? There were similar instances in the previous chapters where judicious use of techniques could have ended fights easily and saved more lives. The issue here is that why were Naruto, Sakura and Sai constrained without reason when they are at their most powerful?

This is a common problem in any crossovers actually where there are clear disparities between the strengths of the crossed franchises and then there are no clear, believable reasons provided as to why one side does not immediately steamroll the opposition (when it is clear that they are capable of doing so) resulting in breaking of suspension of disbelief.

However it does not mean that there are no ways of addressing the issue. For example, were Naruto, Sakura and Sai under specific orders from the current Hokage to not use their abilities beyond the most basic hand-to-hand weapon combat techniques and very basic, beginner level techniques (excluding healing)? If yes, why and for what purpose? What was it intended to achieve? Did the Hokage allow specific conditions where they are allowed to fight normally?

Alternatively, when approached in another way, was there any other factors which are OCP (out of context problems) for them (which are not necessarily OCP for LOTR parties) in which mere power is either insufficient or not the optimum solution? The palantir is a good example. In order to achieve balance, believability has to be achieved as well.

I think you did mention somewhere that you're not able to craft fight scenes well. I think many people knowledgeable in both LOTR and Naruto would love to give you a hand in crafting such scenes, bounce ideas, beta the work, etc. etc.
volrath77 chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Out of the LOTR/Naruto xovers, your fix seem to have the most promise just by the first chapter. Hopefully, it will remain the same throughout. For one thing, there doesn't appear to be unnecessary or illogical nerfing (because yes, Narutoverse warriors ARE that blatantly superhuman) which would make subsequent balancing all the more crucial do as not to overshine the LOTR characters.

No awkward phrasing, sentence structure & grammatical errors either. Then again, this is just the first chapter but I'm liking what I'm seeing here so hopefully, it continues.

That and what little showing the team did just sits right with me.
Hakazu chapter 13 . 12/17/2016
Good story! I hope you will update soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/1/2016
This is really good, I love it!
Hopeless Dreamer chapter 13 . 11/21/2016
to begin with, i do like the story. i was pretty skeptical about this particular crossover pairing but you made it work. that being said however, i have to agree with many of the other reviews; whether you realize it or not, you TOTALLY nerfed the ninjas. on the other hand, i also feel they killed sauroman way to easily and without even really using any jutsu. all around, your fight scenes could use some work and embellishment. i'm hoping to see naruto unleashed! All this aside though, this fic has a lot of potential if you choose to continue it and i hope you do.
fenixrojo36 chapter 13 . 10/8/2016
Sigue con la publicación de esta historia está excelente
sistercity chapter 13 . 9/13/2016
Most original LOTR crossover I have ever read. Kudos. Hope you are still working on this.
sportytc chapter 13 . 7/23/2016
Loving this. Please can you update soon
bookworm51485 chapter 10 . 7/23/2016
This is hard, because I do like some of what you've done with the story. The thing I appreciate most are the changes. I've found that too many crossovers insert these new characters into vital points of their stories plotline and then nothing changes. They just follow canon with a few inserts from the new character every so often. Sometimes they'll just steal a few lines from an existing character to give to them... It's boring. If I wanted to watch canon, I'd watch canon. I don't need to read a recap of it, often written poorly. So I appreciate that you've acknowledged the changes that these characters will have made one the storyline.

BUT I think for me the issue comes in the balance. It's true what you say, crossovers are a balance, especially when you introduce such powerful characters into a universe where their foes are far less powerful. I, sadly, don't think you found that balance. You've weakened the Naruto characters too much. You brought them into this world at the stage in the Naruto universe where they were their most powerful, Naruto is allied with Kurama, Sakura has started to surpass Tsunade, and Sai... well, Sai is Sai:-P But it feels like it would have made more sense, if you wanted to blunt their abilities, to bring them in at an earlier stage in the Naruto-verse. At least then, the level of inaction seen would make sense. But nearly everything they're capable of has been ignored for this story. Sakura got to punch a few people in this chapter... That's kind of pitiful compared to what she's actually capable of, don't you think? And aside from a deciding beforehand to limit the kinds of things they did, i.e. purposely power themselves down, this just doesn't make sense to me. I think you shifted too much in the wrong direction.

So there's definite positives, the technical writing is good, the story is interesting, the changes the introduction new characters into a universe would make is acknowledged, etc... Just that one thing, the balance has fallen a bit too much to the one side.