Reviews for The Warriors Three
sportytc chapter 13 . 7/23
Loving this. Please can you update soon
bookworm51485 chapter 10 . 7/23
This is hard, because I do like some of what you've done with the story. The thing I appreciate most are the changes. I've found that too many crossovers insert these new characters into vital points of their stories plotline and then nothing changes. They just follow canon with a few inserts from the new character every so often. Sometimes they'll just steal a few lines from an existing character to give to them... It's boring. If I wanted to watch canon, I'd watch canon. I don't need to read a recap of it, often written poorly. So I appreciate that you've acknowledged the changes that these characters will have made one the storyline.

BUT I think for me the issue comes in the balance. It's true what you say, crossovers are a balance, especially when you introduce such powerful characters into a universe where their foes are far less powerful. I, sadly, don't think you found that balance. You've weakened the Naruto characters too much. You brought them into this world at the stage in the Naruto universe where they were their most powerful, Naruto is allied with Kurama, Sakura has started to surpass Tsunade, and Sai... well, Sai is Sai:-P But it feels like it would have made more sense, if you wanted to blunt their abilities, to bring them in at an earlier stage in the Naruto-verse. At least then, the level of inaction seen would make sense. But nearly everything they're capable of has been ignored for this story. Sakura got to punch a few people in this chapter... That's kind of pitiful compared to what she's actually capable of, don't you think? And aside from a deciding beforehand to limit the kinds of things they did, i.e. purposely power themselves down, this just doesn't make sense to me. I think you shifted too much in the wrong direction.

So there's definite positives, the technical writing is good, the story is interesting, the changes the introduction new characters into a universe would make is acknowledged, etc... Just that one thing, the balance has fallen a bit too much to the one side.
Akiyama749 chapter 7 . 7/15
Boromir survives! its really refreshing to see someone creating their own plot rather than copying down Tolkien's every word as others do.
Akiyama749 chapter 6 . 7/15
Wow! the story is really good AND original might i add...your writing style is fitting for lord of the rings...i can actually picture all the scenes and characters. :)
Akiyama749 chapter 13 . 7/15
Why do they never use any ninjutsu?Couldn't sakura have saved those injured by summoning the slug?its getting frustrating to see them just as soliders in a battle though its just my way of thinking...BUT still no RASENGAN? :(
NecromanticHarbinger chapter 13 . 6/7
I just wanted to remind you that I absolutely love this fanfiction. It's really enjoyable to read and I hope that one day, if you're willing and able, you can continue it.

I read some of the comments you got about your rationale behind Naruto escorting Frodo out during the assault on Edoras, and I think they're being silly. Your explanation made perfect sense. Even if Naruto made over a thousand shadow clones - effectively diminishing his own power significantly, even for his level - they'd pop so easily in a full-scale battle that they'd be useless. Not to mention 1,000 extra men wouldn't shift the battle that much, especially when they're so fragile. So don't let those reviewers drag you down.

I think I've finally figured out what's under Konoha, too. I thought it was a Balrog earlier, but now I'm sure it's Morgoth. And that's... terrifying, to be honest. One issue I'd propose though is how did he not become uncovered when Pein assaulted the village? There was a lot of - admittedly impromptu - excavation going on in that attack. :P

Again, I really enjoyed this and am looking forward to a new chapter, if and when it may appear. :)
~Necro
Minato 1 chapter 13 . 5/14
Man,I love the fight scenes. Though I can't wait to see what happens when naruto attempts to use sage soon.
Squarekiddo chapter 9 . 5/11
I dont quite understans, we already know Naruto could make over a 1000 clones without exhausting himself when he was 13, hes 25 now, and on good terms with Kurama, I truly dont understand why he simply cant take care of this force by himself, and have the others protect Frodo, its like your wanted this to be a crossover, but you noticed midway that hey, their OP, lets nerf em.
I mean the way you have "Sai" being a strateggist makes him look like the biggest moron on the planet for not coming up with Naruto facing the army alone.

I think you simply choose prooly with your crossover, Naruto would easily win here alone vs army.
To be fair, Sakura&Sai vs Army would probably also win. but I cant be sure of that, Naruto however, is obvious.

Hell a small tailed beast bomb would end it even faster, but I didnt mention that cause of being on other peoples land, maybe the scaring of the land is unacceptable for Rohan.
Squarekiddo chapter 6 . 5/11
I do find this very odd, I mean if anyone can controll his mind its Naruto, years and years of mental abuse, and Kyuubi abuse of favours and lust for power etc etc.
It just dosnt fit that Naruto would have this kind of problem.
JensenDaniels32 chapter 10 . 4/18
Umm...yes, I DO want to see a tank of a character that would destroy everything in his or her wake.
me chapter 13 . 2/18
Very well written, please continue!
BartWLewis chapter 13 . 2/7
Amazing. Can't wait for more.
Zagadska chapter 13 . 2/7
This is a most interesting take of a Naruto/LotR crossover and very well-written. Blending the Naruto characters into the Fellowship and making them work into Middle Earth with ease makes for a great read. Thank you for sharing this!
Emmalleigh chapter 13 . 1/11
Great story! I really love how well you mix the two worlds!
Grilaznar chapter 13 . 12/29/2015
Noooo, my greatest enemy, the cliffhanger!

overall awesome job though, i think your earlier mentioned (a while ago) balances, fit very well.