Reviews for The Warriors Three
cant wait for next chapter love this story
Shiney McShine chapter 4 . 4/7
This fic is really cool, it is a shame that you did not continue it.
I like it. Regurgitating the Helms Deep battle is over done. I like that they defended their home instead. Everyone having a part to play, and a threat to over come; I am impressed with the attention to detail in that no one was forgotten. It seems in many of these that I read some one does. Thank you for a wonderful battle.
InterDimensionalStoryteller chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
This is a great story!
P.S. Wouldn't Naruto be somewhat immune to the ring because the way the Kyubii has tried to corrupt him before, and now he has experience in dealing with this type of thing?
sportytc chapter 11 . 9/18/2014
please can you carry on with this story as i would love to read more. this is a great idea
Keny972 chapter 11 . 8/27/2014
Okay, this story is awesome. I read it once 6months ago, and I'm in the process of rereading it. I quite like how team 7 skills open LOTR to change while staying interesting.

Any chance to see chapter 12 soon. Or even a rewrite, I'm not picky...
DragonFlyMouse chapter 11 . 8/9/2014
Awesome story. Where's the next chappy?
grimmich chapter 9 . 8/4/2014
it kind of- no REALLY- lame that you are keep Naruto from fighting, he hasn't gotten to fight even once yet.
grimmich chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
if it was a matter of will then naruto would have/ should have won.
grimmich chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
why didn't they attack him immediately? he could have gotten the drop on THEM with how long they took...
StarTrail chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
This start is so awesome! I really love how you've incorporated team 7 into the LotR universe! Please, please update sometime, I would love to read more!
777angeloflove chapter 9 . 7/9/2014
LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE!
Maria Paula chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
Your fic is suuuupeeerrr awesome!It's só real,tour writing is update soon and keep the good work!
Glaux Bryonia chapter 11 . 5/20/2014
An interesting idea. I stumbled upon this fic earlier today and must say, I love how you kept the power balanced between the LotR and Naruto characters. My compliments for that admirable feat.
Cersesi chapter 11 . 5/16/2014