Reviews for Metal Hooves
Music Chaser chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
Intriguing and funny at the same time. Good job bro-ny!

(We are the Brony Anonymous)
12/3/12
alecofeqeuistria chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
I like metal hooves because of the constant action and humor
Heartless demon wolf chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
Ha, Rainbow's being a msart ass...love her in that form LOL...I think you mean single hoofly, yes does not make sense but trhey are ponies (some of them) not humans so...yeah, and why did Rainbow not just fly in the first place? On to the next one!
Heartless demon wolf chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
Buck yeah you should continue...you made this fresh idea...sort of. For this to not be done is just not like you, if there is one thing I know about you is that you finish what you start and wil an amazing result, unlike myself LOL.
moarfan619 chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS STORY! Please, this story is awesome and I love it! Don't you dare stop making this and kept on going on this story!
Heartless demon wolf chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
Owl and Joy lube? LOL WHAT! LOL...DERPY and Pinkie Pie, very bad ass...huh...hope that Rainbow joins them...where is Applejack, Rarity and Fluttershy? And or other's...wonder if Trixie will meet and fight (maybe even kill them) in the next few chapters or so...why the buck did they allow Gilda to live though?
Heartless demon wolf chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
Derpyis feamle...once again. And remember...every problem is solved with arocket launger or shotgun, very important. Hoping to see the two mares later on, This is going strong, will there be any boss battles? And I think I remeber playing a game like this called Metal arms...I think.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
You don't have to say their ames each time, they can also be known as he and she you know, also...VINYL...NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU WILL BE ADVENGED! I don't give a shit about Bon-bon, but what happened to Derpy? You know, the best mare ever created?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
DERPY! BUCK YES! This story just got 50% more cooler now...and I really love Vinyl Scratch...hope she still got her red colored shades...anyway onto the review...it seem far to fast paced, like not enough details...you mispelled ma'am, and hand need to be corrected for hoof, also we had gotten no valid info on who the two animals were that found Twilight and Spike or who the doctor was or looked like...this seems like it's going to get very intense so you know for a fact that I'll be watching for more, and let me know if you need any ideas, advice, ect...also the Princess seems OOC for some reason and a solider said yes sir when it should have been yes ma'am...for she is female after all right? LOL, and where is Luna?

GO SPILIGHT AND DERPY!
Heartless demon wolf chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
TRather smart of him, I feel like I'm in a thrid person player viedo game...not sure if that's good or bad though. Keep writing but try to change it up a bit, JUST PLEASE DOPN'T KILL DERPY!