Reviews for Accident Prone
I can totally see this happening. 3
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This was so lovely.
ddanne chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Hank left Evan alone with power tools? What WAS Hank thinking?! This was a cute story – very amusing. It made me chuckle. But I do need to correct something; it must be the teacher in me. If Evan is using a power drill – he’s not drilling nails?! Sorry!
jerseybelle chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
So Evan. Enjoyed this little story a lot.
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Aw, Evan. *huggles him* Cute story. Great job on the characterization. This truly feels like something that could happen on the show. These are a few of my favorite lines: "They made it look so easy in those magazines." "It wasn't like he was going to do anything else with it. He just needed to put up a frame! Hank would never know, so long as he put it back exactly the way it had been resting on the counter." " Though absolutely pristine and stylish as the rest of the house (and, moreover, Boris himself), it just lacked some... pizzazz. Which was why he had found the absolute perfect shelf to put up on the wall." Great job on capturing Evan's "voice." Thanks for sharing! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Cute story, but please. One cannot screw in a nail. A drill/screw gun is for screws, and a nail gun has a clip of nails so there is no need to hold the nails in place. Of course accident can happen despite the safety features of these tools, but the detail of this story rather confused me due to the terminology. I apologize if I'm being to picky.
Kateznuf chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Your a great writer and I love the hank and evan relationship. Please keep up the good work. There aren't enough good RP fanfictions out there.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Nail in his thumb? Good grief! But very realistic. I can totally picture this happening!

I LOVED the last line XD Very in-character for Hank!

P.S. Isn't Evan...32 currently? Which doesn't make it any less embarrasing for him...
royal pains fan chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I love it when Hank has to take care of Evan when he is sick or injured and I love this fic! Please post more about Evan getting sick or injured, you're very good at writing and this is funny!
Fenlynne chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Really cute, love the playpen joke at the end. It made me smile!