Reviews for 190 Percent Proof
Fangirl chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
reminds me a little a loll-pop chainsaw but I don't care so what it so different and awesome.
LaBlanc chapter 2 . 9/19/2012

First of all: THANKUSOMUCH. You have hooked me on the awesomeness that is Hetalia (eat it Prussia!)!

And secondly: Thankyou for hooking me on all the a-ma-zing pairings!

I would love some more! Pleeeeease?
love-for-bakas chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Lol I like this ch
love-for-bakas chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
awwwwwwwwwww puppy alfred I want more
NerdyWriterChick chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I have an account, but I forgot the password XD Anyways, KEEP GOING! I love this zombie hunter stuff! :D It makes the pyromaniac all warm and fuzzy inside... not to mention everyone's reactions to Alfred the puppy XD XD XD Someone needs to be lik OMFG PUPPY *glomps while Ivan tries to pry Alfred back where theres oxygen*
FMJ26 chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
I recognize it since the beginning so...
That means there will be Alfred toss?
Yao the lunatic sensei ARU YO!
Can wait for their first fight with a 'boss'
bye sora chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
this is fun but the summary doesn't lead us to that... I recommend you to change it... *nods* don't be offended though... its just to make you have more readers
Bai-Marionette chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I think someone's been playing Lollipop Chainsaw (I think that's the name..) Hurr hurr hurr,this was funny...
Shadowedrose99 chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Lol it reminds me of High School of the Dead
texas-hero chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
hahahahaha omg i love this! i want more it's sooo funny! im have to draw fan-art now XD
puppy-Alfred is soooo cute he should tottaly get some action and kill some zombs!
Niji-chi chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Oh my god... This story is so hilariously amazing! Please get the next chapter up soon! Ivan is so bad ass, and Alfred cracks me up so much.. Я тебя люблю! It's just so funny and awesome...
voodka chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Wtf arthur O.O but ivan is still with alfred, right?