Reviews for THE FATHER OF IT ALL
Guest chapter 19 . 2/12/2013
i know that you have probably stopped writing this story, but i have got to tell you that i just found and read it about a week ago and i was hooked, i just wish you would finish it, but just wanted to let you know i enjoyed your writing
Huds2n chapter 19 . 9/28/2012
Ok I love their playful selves...I am glad that Janet came back and they talked...I was wondering myself about the marriage proposal and that it hadn't been talked about since he asked. I love that Hannah called and yelled at her...too funny! It was interesting the "ma" piece - can't wait to read about that...it still creeps me out about Matt not being found...I half thought he was going to be in her house somewhere. I hope we get some resolution to that soon as well. I love their playful side and can not wait to hear what Janet has in mind! Great chapter.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/28/2012
:) Good chapter. Made me worry a little about Janet at her house alone feeling creeped out. Glad nothing happened to her. She's had enough. Cute ending to this one. :)
angel1002 chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
I like this version of Janet. I like that she won't let people walk all over her. The scene in the bar with Lucy. It was perfect. It's funny how she has more confindence pretending to date Eddie than she would have if she really was dating Eddie.

Good for Janet for telling Hannah how it was. It needed to be laid out for her and Janet was absolutley right. Other innocent people were going to get hurt.

Great Job!
angel1002 chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Things are going to get rough. I can sense it. Matt is just looking for trouble. Ray is itching for a fight. All hell is going to break lose in Knights Ridge.

Love that Janet is so tough and won't take crap from anyone...including Eddie.

They were fighting becasue deep down they both want more but neither are ready to admit that they are feeling what they are feeling.

Great Job
Huds2n chapter 18 . 9/24/2012
Ok I think Janet has every right to be upset...what is Eddie thinking? Did he think she would be ok with him just going to Gelson instead of home with her and the house...really? She loved that house - I am disappointed that his friends didn't step in and help them both...I am glad she came home and that she still kept her distance at the end...Eddie needs to stop avoiding things that he is unhappy with...he needs to understand that they are together and they need to support each other...he is still a work in progress! Great chapter.
hookedonfanfics chapter 18 . 9/23/2012
Oh good, I'm glad she came back. Eddie was being a wad, and has some serious making up to do!
So happy to see this chapter pop up. I've missed this so! :)
Huds2n chapter 17 . 9/7/2012
Ahhh...this chapter got to me...so many moments...'so you think you'll marry me now Meadows?' ...so awesome! I could feel the terror she felt in the beginning knowing her connection to it all - wishing she would have listened to everyone when they said to stay away from Matt...I half thought he would target her next but thankfully Ray is there to help...as I said so many great moments - just amazing is all I can say...more soon please! ;)
hookedonfanfics chapter 17 . 9/5/2012
Oh THANK GOODNESS! Ok, now I feel better. When I first read he'd been stabbed... UGH. You are such a amazing writer. This had me on the edge of my seat!
And having Ray come to the rescue... ok, I gotta hand it to the guy... he's good to our Janet. :)
I would write more, however, i see two more chapters to read... YAY!
hookedonfanfics chapter 16 . 9/4/2012
Oh MY gosh... no you didn't. Don't leave us here hanging. I just found I had missed this chapter... now I'm hoping the next chapter is soon. UGH this is wayyy too close to the last episode... that horrible horrible episode.
Please write more soon. Im not in a good place here. LOL
octrdlurker chapter 16 . 9/4/2012
I really despise Matt and I think the situation is only going to get worse when he finds out that Janet is carrying his baby. I hope that everything works out for them in the end, I'm interested in where you go with this story.

Great job, you are an awesome writer!
Huds2n chapter 16 . 8/31/2012
OMG...what a chapter...I have never wanted that baby to be Eddies more than I do now...hopefully Matt gets put away for a long time and out of their lives...for good! I am also hoping that the piercing pain was not a stab wound...poor Eddie...what will happen next! Love it! More please...soon...
golden4pointer chapter 16 . 8/31/2012
Oh my I cannot believe you ended it like that...here is to a super quick next chapter. I NEED to kow what happens to Eddie.
Huds2n chapter 15 . 8/29/2012
Thanks for the great chapter, CBD, I appreciate it so much. I loved the lightness of them...this big secret now out in the open and they can finally just start building on their relationship without the secrets and demons from the past getting in their way. I did actually think it was so sweet that Eddie put the offer in before Janet told him too because he knew she would love the house and even though he did it on his own she has to appreciate his commitment - to her and to each other. And then there was the basement...what can I say, you gave us exactly what you said...pretty amazing! It has been a difficult week and this was the lightness at the end of mine so thank you again...great chapter!
golden4pointer chapter 15 . 8/28/2012
Love how great Eddie and Janet are together. Keep it coming:)