Reviews for The Chronicles of the Bracelet Book 1: The Beginning
Sardhrantor chapter 13 . 12/21/2016
Okay! Cool story! Looking forward to book 2!
Sardhrantor chapter 12 . 12/21/2016
Hey, I liked the quote from Proverbs on the names of chapters 11 and 12.
Sardhrantor chapter 10 . 12/21/2016
Really? 13-year-olds are very completely capable of romance. Just maybe not as *seriously* as grown ups. But then, it might also be innocent embarrassment...so yeah!
Sardhrantor chapter 6 . 12/21/2016
Hmm...so Lecia is your Mary Sue, eh? Aha!

You made Aslan rather OOC, though. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't ever recall him talking in people's heads in the books, and seeing as he punished Aravis for just hurting a slave, why would he have Lecia kill someone for no reason?
Cowboy-4-Christ chapter 10 . 5/21/2016
You mean you've never fallen off a talking horse .
Cowboy-4-Christ chapter 7 . 5/21/2016
Isn't it from horse and his boy , I don't know exactly where but I'm pretty sure .
ElvishKiwis Venerated Ancestor chapter 13 . 11/26/2013
I was like:
"Hang on, It's supposed to be Rabadash who turns into a donkey not Adrian!"
And then, just after I thought, "maybe this was an escape opportunity for him..."
Aslan pointed out that it was!
Good plot twist there.
This was a very fun story.
thank you so much for sharing it.
My family are home schoolers too, although only my oldest daughter is a writer at the moment. My thirteen year old loves to TELL stories though.
ElvishKiwis Venerated Ancestor chapter 12 . 11/26/2013
Hang on a minute, they forgot Susan!
I feel like in this story, crossing the great desert is kind of like popping down to the local dairy!
LOL
I really enjoyed this chapter. Reconciliations always make me happy.
I also love it that Leicia's faith in Jesus helps her to trust him in Narnia too. That would not be an easy transition to make for most people, but it probably helped tremendously that Aslan introduced himself so clearly to her at the beginning.
ElvishKiwis Venerated Ancestor chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
Is it from the Lion King?
I am really liking Adrian. I was going to ask if he was Prince Caspian's Dad, but then I realised that the timing would be WAY out. Besides Caspian's Dad was Caspian the ninth right?
Poor Edmund. I hope this freak snow storm disappears as quickly as it came...
ElvishKiwis Venerated Ancestor chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
Okay, I can't believe that Lucy would go all that way to rescue her siblings, and return to Narnia without seeing them. It is a very long way. I am pretty sure it took Shasta and Avaris at least a couple of days and nights or maybe even three... Not to mention the journey from the Pass into Narnia and Cair Paravel.
I love it that Lucy and Leicia are becoming such good friends though, and having cook ups in the Cair Paravel kitchen!
Lucy must feel strange though taking instructions from Aslan via someone else. It was always HER who was most sensitive to him. I would feel a little jealous if I were her...:(
ElvishKiwis Venerated Ancestor chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
wow, this is cool!
Were the dark haired girl and boy Susan and Edmund? I wondered how Leicia knew that Ruby was not to come into the city with her, but if Aslan is talking to her in her head that makes sense.
If I am right about Ed and Susan still being in the city though, I find it surprising that Lucy would leave without them...
ElvishKiwis Venerated Ancestor chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
I like this story idea. It is a bit sad to see the destruction of Narnia though.
I have a question. Where did Leicia and Joanna live. I am assuming that the bracelet has pulled her into Narnia from our world as there were no humans living in Narnia until the Pevinsies came... at least before the White witch came to her demise, but maybe they are from Archenland and her parents have settled in Narnia during the golden age. This would not explain however why Archenland seems so strange to her.
Another observation in support of the 'out of OUR world' theory is that Joanna and the boys seem to have disappeared. I would think it likely that their disappearance would cause Leicia a bit of confusion and alarm, but she barely seems to have noticed it.
Oh year, and she recognises The Lion of Judah is a name of Jesus. So it MUST be our world.
It would be helpful, in that case, if you would show some shock reaction to the fact that she has just been whisked away from the others, into another world. Leicia seems a very resilient girl. I like the shock she feels at killing the guards though, that was good.

Hey on another note, Did you know we have a Christian Author's forum on this site? We would love to have you pop over to it and introduce yourself. You will find a link to it on my profile page. Ariel is already one of us and lots other lovely people.
Jenny and Jesse chapter 13 . 10/31/2012
I liked the part where Adrian turned into a donkey! You still need to put me in it. I am still stuck with the boys in our world. Keep up the good work, though. Jesse Rose

Can't wait for book 2. Jenny
Jenny chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
Great Morgan! Lucy using all three of Peter's names sounds a bit familiar. Seems like I have heard another girl do that when she gets riled up by a certain cousin. Keep up the creative work.
Jenny chapter 9 . 10/8/2012
Love it Morgan. I think you have a gift for writing. Keep it up. See you on Thursday, if not sooner.