Reviews for Growing Up
Vanillamoo chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Omfg. Totally imagining that whole fic in my mind. And its fucking hot up there. Omfg. Just. Itachi. Tall, sexy omfg. Thank you for writing such a good fanfic :3
zidanecuteuke chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I remember reading this one to it was so good. I'm glad you wrote this.
Naomyx chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
IM ABSOLUTELY OUTRAGED YOU DON'T HAVE MORE REVIEWS! I've been reading your work, and you're AMAZING! I just started loving and experimenting with KisaIta, and suddenly you can along and...OH GOD! YOU'RE REALLY TALENTED! I LOVED THIS! PLEASE, KEEP WRITING!
SunlessNights chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I've read the story that you based this plot on and I loved it! I also absolutely love this one-shot too! Can't wait for your other stories! :)
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Awww cute and awesome, I loved it and excellent job
gaarablack chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
it was cute I like it lots!
necrophile chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This was great! :) hope to see more from you soon :D
YaoiPhox chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
xD Is it bad that I actually laughed through most of this? It was hot but humorous to picture. Very nice.
Pnk chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This is complete bullshit. Why does he cry like 5 times for absolutely no reason at all and he is wearing lingerie that is too small.
mehh.droopy.L chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I really like the back forth in time!
I LOVE your Kisame!
ItachixKisame4ev chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I just started reading your fanfics and there really good. Your an amazing author no matter what people say. I love your point of view on view on things just like me. P.S. in '08 i went as Itachi for halloween. P.P.S I am a guy
BlooKisses chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Hello. This is a review. The story was FABULOUS. That is the end of this review.

:D
karikari1313 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Awwwwwwww!3 How cute! Very nice, Ms. Tyranno girl!
Hevith de Zar chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Sexy.
bgreenwivy chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Omg I loved that manga and this story to bits. Great job. It totally fit together. You are definitely on my list for premier kisa/ita author. You have them down well.