Reviews for Consequences Of An Engagement Party
LoriAnnRut chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Well, I still want more. Do they marry? Have children? Plus I still want more sex! (To be honest I will always want more sex. lol) I would like to know if Draco and Blaze are together too. (I hope not.) Why would they go after her as a team instead of each trying to win her? Maybe another chapter or two written from their point of view?
ptl4ever419 chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Omg love it I love this pairing so much but it's so hard to find. Wish there was more. Even just smut. ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
You're DMHGBZ story is a cut above the rest. I love how you've written each character and the storyline that goes with it. More Dramionaise please? Perhaps a longer one?
AllThereIs chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Awwwww! That was so sweet! :) Loved it! :)
silver screen icon chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Very amusing! loved the Blaise and Draco characterization and the different ways you portrayed their unique personalities! Silly Hermione! goodness she's lucky they had such patience just saying!

Anywho, loved the story! Love your style of writing.. ooh and i just loved how both your first chapters ended with the single line of ''Fuck"! hahaha very clever! Keep up the fabulous work! excited to read your other stories!

Silver Screen Icon
xx
roflxlolxlmfao chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Really good!
jjrw1998 chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
That was amazing, weird, but amazing, keep wririntg, your amazing at ity!
LilyJames addict chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
HOT
marianna79 chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Can't wait! I try not to read stories as they come out though... I have trouble waiting and too many author's don't finish. I AM running out of stories lately though. :-) I had read the prequel ages ago and have just recently come across this story. Going to check out if you have anything I haven't yet read. :-) Thank you for sharing your stories.
marianna79 chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
I do like it. Even saw the amore mio. Guess I was silly to write it in a previous review, but it's nicer to comment one chapter at a time to really compliment each piece.
I just have a little trouble with completely accepting some of it. I'm a SUPER stickler for details and you're so good at writing and psychology that I'm going to be a pain and share. Please feel free to disagree or to ignore it as you see fit. :-) I'm the hardest on myself and I am known to like to argue.
I know smart people do stupid things when they're in love, but there is just some things I find a little OOC.
Hermione still had to be blind to the fact that they were showing more affection than Slytherins in general, and, should they be doing so for any nefarious reasons, that all their friends wouldn't have been amused if they were playing her for a fool. They had chased her. I don't think her distrust of their motivations would have been a reason to leave them. Her lack of self-worth and fear they they couldn't really love her is enough, but not that they were out to humiliate her. Being afraid they would leave her when they were done with her is also a good enough reason for her to run. THAT would have really hurt them that she didn't have any faith in them (even if they didn't tell her of wanting something more). I still think a hormonal Hermione would make more sense.

I think that they read Hermione so well, she's bad at lying, AND wears her heart on her sleeve. They'd have figured out that she was in love with them, even before she did. She has too many tells, and they could read Anthony easily enough in poker. Heck, just her letting her best friends know about the relationship would have cinched it. (Their knowledge of her acceptance and love of them.)

Draco, wanting to be the one to lay it all out was really off to me too. He's the one who was taught to hide all emotions as a weakness. I know after his previous outburst he needed a little redemption too.

It makes sense that they'd tried to demonstrate and ease her into loving them, even if they c/wouldn't say "I love you" first. They knew she was destroyed by past relationships. They saw her reaction to how Anthony used her and belittled her as an object to be traded in a poker bet. That would make sense why they also figured she should say it first, as she needed to be the one to come to them after their "forced" first time in Vegas (not the restaurant).

I know how upset the guys must have been to think they would lose her, but still they were Slytherins and Draco had been taught to control his emotions (somewhat) in the war. So, Draco's question about them only being a distraction to her seems off somehow. He had to know better, even if her comments were hurtful and obviously for her self-preservation. I guess it could make sense if he panicked and was scared that he wasn't going to be able to stop her from leaving. I just think he would have said something just slightly different, because he would be mad at her self-denial too. It demeaned all they had done to prove their love. I mean, he would have known she was deluding herself about loving them by that point in time and replied with something along those lines. Like "And you think leaving won't prove distracting? If THAT'S all we are is a distraction, you must really hate us." Blaise, in pain, could add something about her not even saying "good-bye." There would be more of an accusation involved, trying to get her to see she was wrong.

Even if they saw Hermione trying to keep herself emotionally distant, it would have made sense to them. They'd probably had to remind themselves (and each other) to give her time rathe frequently. Growing up being spoiled and in love, they must have difficultly being patient. But they managed for two years teasing her. They knew her past and how sensitive she was to betrayal. Heck, it was Anthony's fault that they even got their chance at her.

I can understand that they hadn't asked her to move in with them, simply because they have so many properties it would need consideration and her imput as how to proceed in sharing it all/deciding where to live. Not pushing her and waiting for her declaration of love does make sense. But knowing she was a Gryff. and not wanting to push her into anything, I would think that they would have just "laid it out" and let her hold the cards to actually make the choice, handing her the power. Especially after what Anthony did, taking away her autonomy. They weren't stupid. They would have noticed her struggle and prevarication to let herself love them. They would have wanted to prevent an outburst like this and at least tried to head it off somehow. By just telling her where they stood and let her know they would wait for her to decide her feelings, they still weren't making her come to them. (I know that it's a tiny manipulation in a sense, but the guilt would be of her own making if she truly didn't love them enough to eventually accept.) Being honest and talking through everything worked in the soon-to-be-Potter's kitchen. She needed to be confronted to work things that were bothering her through with them. They had even willing just to get her to work with them when they spoke in the kitchen that time. They loved her then if the were willing to give up a chance at a relationship just to see her at work daily.
marianna79 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Loved the beginning. As beautiful as the first story.
Still, the second part totally confuses me; unless Hermione is pregnant and therefore totally hormonal and off her rocker. She's just too smart to think they don't care for her. Just going over all they do for her proves that they aren't doing this for their own physical gratification, even if she's scared she feels more deeply than they do for her.
MKy09 chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
I absolutely love both of your stories. I really enjoy the way you describe what the characters are feeling and even thinking. You should definetly write more if not for this story try other pairings.
Yes So Maybe No chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Very nice use of suspense
peanuts-mum chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
gawd I would love to be Hermione lol
Twizard2013 chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Incredible story. Incredible writing. Nice blend of intense scenes, emotional dialogue and some light