Reviews for As Long as You're Mine
Anne Mary Ellen chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I wonder when will u continue..., this is some good story... Brilliant bad perfect!
Looking forward for more and more... And hoping it's soon...
CleverKad chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
MORE PLEASE!
uvonpunkfarm chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I love the interaction between Ron and Hermione. Even in AU they're amazing. Are you going to continue with this? Plz don't make everything exactly the same as the real book, you're very creative. I am however startled by how fast the days went by, more detail would have been nice.
RandomHumanOnEarth chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Is that it? Please don't stop the story there! It has so much potential.
Jo1996 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Great chapter ! Romione Hunger games I am loving it !
Plzz carry on :)
Read4Free chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I do like it and I do speechless!
And yes... I do greedily read all your stories one by one.
Well... they are awesome, and who am I to deny it :)
rhmac12 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Omg pleeeease say you will continue this!
mynameishermione chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
amazing! when iss the next part coming?
grednforgesgirl chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This is sooo friggin awesome! I love that you did something hunger games, given my recent obsession with them! I have a bit of a suggestion, though its not really relevant to the plot anyway. Maybe you should have made harry's parents die in the hunger games? Nothing important, but I just thought that would have been a cool little detail. This story is amazing.
fatty73 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
OOOHH noooo Hunger Games with Ron and Hermione, noooo please!1
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I like how you invoved Ron and Hermione in the games, and so glad he admitted his feelings early on. I like their relationship so far, but wonder how the games themselves will play out.
fuckyeahfinchel chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Please update as soon as you can! This fic is amazing!
Lucy chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Hi luv wat u r writing keep on writing ple
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I haven't read much of Hunger Games, but I really like this! Who knows, I might even have to read the books now, since this has given a good 'taste' of what the book might be like.

Loved Harry's parting words of advice to Ron - he didn't mince words, but you can tell that he's trying to be strong for him and help him be strong as well.

"...Because I've spent my entire life falling in love with her, my entire life leading up to this time where we could be together. And I'm going to savor every moment I have with her until I die, but I'll be damned if she goes too." Such a great line! :)

Btw, there are a few misspelled words (wrong form of the word used), but nothing major. I thought this was very well-written! :)
CanonWorshipper4evah chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
If I'm honest, this is the best HP/Hunger Games crossover fic I've ever read and I really desperately need you to continue it. Although, can I ask a question? If you're not planning to have both of them live, a la Peeta & Katniss, who's dying? It's just, in a strange way, I want it to be Ron because if Hermione dies, hearing Ron's thoughts will send me into floods of tears so large I'll lose the ability to cry afterwards!
Anyway, amazing fic, though I would suggest perhaps changing the rating if it gets any more graphic.

Please please please continue!

Canon.