Reviews for Beyond Broken
Mistress of the Words chapter 16 . 2/20
I /LOVED/ this story! It was AMAZING! The characters were so realistic and you did a great job keeping them true to their voices. I really enjoyed reading this! I couldn't walk away from it until I had finished!
rin chapter 16 . 1/6
Amazing story. Really it is the best of all the after movie stories i read.
Greatly your hard work.
Please write more, either new or its sequel.
Please...please...please
terim chapter 16 . 1/6
Amazing story. Really it is the best of all the after movie stories i read.
Greatly your hard work.
Please write more, either new or its sequel.
Please...please...please..
sam chapter 16 . 1/6
Awesome. It worth a sequel and we are waiting for it.
Paz M chapter 16 . 12/27/2014
Amazing! This was beautifully written. There's definitely potential for a sequel. Maybe his return to Alamut and his wedding to Tamina? Congratulations on writing such a beautiful continuation for the movie! I hope you find the time and inspiration to continue this story!
kitkatblackwood chapter 16 . 11/28/2014
Fantastic story!
rashika2789 chapter 16 . 10/19/2014
Simply great...I wanted something at the end of the movie...no man no matter how great he is can come out that ordeal unscathed... Thanx for satisfying my hunger for more of prince dastan a little bit.
ShadowWriter33 chapter 16 . 10/10/2014
This story was amazing! Utterly brilliant! I cannot imagine a better way to have continued the movie. I loved the interaction between the brothers and Dastan, and Bis. I really loved the battle with the Hassenssens, and that the sandglass showed each of them the memories of the previous timeline! Truely a great story!
God Bless,
SW
RAMAN chapter 16 . 7/29/2014
we are early waiting for yours next chapters . please update soon. anyway this whole sequel is wonderful & awesome. YOU ARE VERY TALENTED. OUR WHOLE GROUP IS FAN OF YOUR STORY'S. SO WE ARE BEGGING U TO START A NEW STORY OF ROMANCE WITH HURT COMFORT B/W DASTAN TAMINA
Lord Dream chapter 16 . 7/28/2014
I love it! It was so sweet! Squeeeeeee!...I mean, um...Manly Yell of Manliness!...For I am Manly!...An I give a Manly Yell for an Manly story!
samarth chapter 16 . 7/27/2014
this is a wonderful story . please we are requesting to start a new story with hurt comfort romance. u are really a talented writer. please we want another story please...!
yay chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
This is great!
Ihni chapter 16 . 6/23/2014
I've been reading this story while on a bus, and it has saved me from an otherwise very boring trip. I liked how you wrote a believable continuation of the movie, and I loved the brotherly bond you wrote. Actually, I think you wrote all the characters well, and this story is going in my favourites. I can't wait to read it again, on a real computer this time.
ApollosArrow chapter 16 . 5/28/2014
You captured the essence and tone of Prince of Persia quite wonderfully. This was truly a treat to read. The characters were perfectly depicted, your attention to detail, as well as the sub plots, were great touches, adding to the journey.
I was truly impressed at the manner of which this was written! Hope to see more Prince of Persia stories from you!
A chapter 16 . 5/27/2014
Thank you for the wonderful story.