Reviews for The Diaries of Circle M Ranch
ReneyC chapter 22 . 9/18/2012
Just started reading this story today, and I have not been able to stop reading it. The story keeps drawing me in and pulling at my heart strings. I mut compliment you on it. Thank you for a wonderful read, and thank you for developing such intereting characters. I am still hoping for a reconciliation between Daisy and Enos, but I am enjoying the ride so far!
i1976 - blu notte chapter 37 . 9/17/2012
Great bridge for a sequel and great plot.
Welcome to fanfictions' writers :-)))) (you'll see it, it's an addiction, LOL)
JadedPhoenixBurning chapter 37 . 9/16/2012
Nice story. First I'll say that I may be wrong but my radar peaked on Sam. Why do I have the feeling that he is going to be trouble? LOL!

Next, so much for Daisy being safe but if Monroe still wants her dead then I'd assume that Boss is a dead man walking as well.

I am glad to see that Jaxon came to see Enos. It gives hope that he can finally have an ally in talking to Jenny. Until next time... Happy writing.
enosgalpal chapter 37 . 9/16/2012
so, that was Jaxon at the Boar's nest. The next story has to be great, and what a way to leave this one hanging. Hope Enos gets to feeling better and finds some love along the way, not necessarily with Daisy at this point. But, not with any of those other Hazzard women either. Ah, well, I'll wait, not so patiently as you craft another masterpiece. God bless.
WENN9366 chapter 37 . 9/16/2012
I loved the beginning - not because of the Daisy/Drake angle, but because you TOTALLY had me snookered into thinking it was Enos until he started talking.
I wouldn't want to be anywhere within 5 miles of Agnes if she ever sees that headstone saying Beth Strate on it! The conflict between Drake and Enos was good, and we finally get to see who that guy that Daisy's been schmoozing over at the BN is...Jaxon! Ha! I was worried he was one of the bad guys.
Awesome job on your first fanfic! Did you ever think it would be 37 chapters long and nearly 200,000 words? Kind of sneaks up on you, doesn't it? Can't wait for the sequel!
enosgalpal chapter 36 . 9/15/2012
Thank you for updating. Wow, what a chapter. I have to wonder about Daisy though, thinking about Drake before she worries aobut Enos. And Enos, wanting the pain to end, hope he scrounges up enough hope to live. Can't wait to see what happens next. God bless.
i1976 - blu notte chapter 36 . 9/15/2012
Very thrilling. WOW. And very well written.
Finally Enos and Daisy start to come close again. And now, Jenny, GO AWAY, 'cause it's Daisy turn to take care of Enos. I want Jenny out of it! :-)) (OMG, I can't really stand her).
i1976 - blu notte chapter 35 . 9/14/2012
Oh no, big troubles for Enos and Daisy. But, maybe, bein' caught in the same trouble will help them to regaing their trust in each other, since they'll need to help each other to go out this mess; I hope Daisy's goin' to show Enos he can trust her, again, he can her best friend since he was a child.
enosgalpal chapter 35 . 9/13/2012
Just when Enos thought he'd gotten some peace. Wow. Can't wait to see where this leads. At least Boss is out of the way, temporarily. God bless.
mygh91 chapter 35 . 9/13/2012
I think I see where this is headed and my trust is slowly being restored. Hope it is the same for Enos and Daisy! I am praying Enos nervousness around Daisy doesn't undermine his instincts and he can keep both of them alive. And just what is Boss up to now?
WENN9366 chapter 35 . 9/13/2012
First off, Daisy is finally getting back to acting normal and calming down so I didn't want to kick her off a bridge by the end of the chapter, lol. I LOVE Cheryl - not in a good way, but she made my laugh. I can just see this air headed lady with high heels and a little yappy dog...
And the take over of Boss Hogg...that's awesome! Now he's got a vested interest in making sure the bad guys don't get to Enos, as well as not making any trouble with Circle M Ranch.
The next chapter sounds thrilling!
i1976 - blu notte chapter 34 . 9/13/2012
Great talk between Enos and Emily. I agree, Enos doesn't LOVE Jenny, caring, affection, but not love. But... Daisy broke his trust, and it'll be difficult for her to regain it, she has to be careful and don't try to push him. In "Enos and Daisy wedding" episode the ballader says that "There are no many people in Hazzard who know Enos better than Daisy"; see, when I write of Daisy, I always think of that line, 'cause it shows the knowing, trust (along the show you can see how they are ready to sacrifice their life for each other) and affection between them two. If Daisy know Enos so well, it won't so difficult for her, step by step, regain his trust; she has to stop to act as she acted since now, 'cause she acted like someone who doesn't know Enos at all (his pride, his sense of responsability, his bein' so "offish")!. If Daisy approaches him like the one who knows him better than anyone else from their childhood, Enos will understand that Jenny was only a .. temporary shelter from his pain, and that he saw in Jenny what he wanted to see again in Daisy.
I liked your picture of Agnes, I'm now finally understanding her: she's not so bad, but she's a woman who had loved, but who had been rejected, all her life, so I can understand she's angry; I hope she stops act in that harsh way and she's goin' to explain to Enos how difficult was, for her, to stay by the side of a man who didn't love her, growing up not her son but the son of her man.. and the other woman. I hope Enos will find in her a mother, but, obviously, Agnes, if she wants "her son" back, has to stop to call Beth "a whore", LOL
Funny how single women in Hazzard now look at Enos :-DDD (wolves?)
WENN9366 chapter 34 . 9/12/2012
Oh man, pass the Kleenex, you made me cry. The part where Agnes was remembering Enos as a baby and taking care of him. One would wonder what makes moms like Agnes the way they are - why they push away everyone who has ever tried to love them.

Too funny with all the girls fighting over Enos. Poor guy.

At least Daisy seems to finally be learning to hold her tongue. :) On another note, I don't know if it's intentional, but there's kind of a correlation between Enos and Drake with Jenny and Enos and Luke when Daisy was younger. Drake and Luke both see it as their duties as the "older" one to take care of their sister/cousin and would rather Enos left them alone.
mygh91 chapter 34 . 9/12/2012
Ok liked the little look into Agnes' view, I image it would hurt to know the man you love and the son you adore belong to another. Probably didn't help that Enos enough like Beth's side to reminder. Might have helped if she had had Otis baby too. She is still a B though. Hope to see the Daisy/Enos fluff I have been waiting for soon
enosgalpal chapter 34 . 9/12/2012
Oh, no. Poor Enos is not ready for this. Now every money-hungry female in Hazzard is gunning for him. I like how Gus stalled Daisy and I'll bet Enos doesn't show up for dinner. Love it! God bless.