Reviews for McGonagall
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/20
Wow, this is a great story! This was just how I imagined her to feel about Harry. You really did a great job with this, well done!
HOOKISH chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
That was amazing. It made me cry :'( beautiful writing! I wish I'd found your work sooner!
chelszy chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
OH Absolutely wonderful! :D
Silvers45 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
"She'd had to have him on the team, not merely to bolster her own desire to see Slytherin slaughtered on the Quidditch pitch, but because she thought James Potter would never have forgiven her if she'd punished his son for being such a natural on a broom."

Oh boy. I have no idea why that particular sentence hit me so hard, but it just - did. Brilliant work.
OneGoldenSnitch chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Oh my godness. This is absolutely a piece of art. It's so emotionally beautiful how you managed to describe McGonagall's feeling and emotions throught the years watching Harry grow up...It was very, very well written so I congratulet you! Good job!
IceCreamNinja chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This story is so amazing! I agree; I love the sort of motherly relationship McGonagall has with Harry. I love McGonagall so much! She can be strict, but she really has a good heart and humor. You totally captured her character; wonderful story!
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This is good, and realistic, I think. I agree, I think that this is how McGonagall viewed Harry. Really great one shot :)
Oriondruid chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This is a very enjoyable and sweet story. Very well written and in character. Minerva tries her best to hide her love of Harry, but she has always championed him from the moment she got him into the Gryffindor Quidditch team in his first year. She tries to appear stern and professional, but when it comes to Harry she can't detach herself as much as she feels she perhaps ought to. This very good story tells of her true feelings towards Harry.
Many Blessings.