Reviews for Fade
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I was actually pleasently surprised that I liked/loved your sad ending. I was expecting you to end with "kiss,kiss,victory over darkness" theme, but your 'fading' twist was so much better, at least from my POV. The characters were very well written and believeable.

I also liked the song choice you did for this story. It added character to the story and was very apropos. I think I might just check it out later on today.

Thanks for the nice read. Keep up the good work/writing!

Kipius chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Good fic. Sad and mysterious, I did not anticipate the ending at all.
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
That was quite interesting, but you should continue this. I liked how you worked through it, but it really doesn't have a finished feel to it. I feels like there should be something more to it. Anyway, it was really quite good. And I hope that you either make a second chapter or just a sequel to it. Anyway, thanks for keeping it up! _
LoveSovereign chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
dude! sad ending rock!
Jonathan chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
I personally belive that you should have had them kiss as they faded. But its still a good story.
kawaii-light chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
My, my, I'm very disapointed in you. You haven't updated since the last year. But, you have gone off to a good start. Please continue soon!
LadyD chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
This is a true classic. In its own making.

Please let the ending be that of a loving one.

Keep up the good work! More Chapters, Please!

Lots of luv,

Turquoisetears chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
Amber chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
So sad! But a good story anyway.
Evil Sugarysweetness chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
O.O...So kawaii...*faints
Ken's luver chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
Oh Gods that was beautiful! I loved every line of it! The way it was written the style, the wording, everything! This is going to be added to my favourites. Great job! I really liked the end (I'm a sucker for sad endings) and think you made the right desision with them not kissing and coming back. I loved this!
Vaporeone chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
Wow, that is so good! :) I've made some fanfictions about Ken (not posted yet, not sure if I am, it's a huge series w/ tons of crossovers). The feeling of the darkness is very realistic. I know what it feels like, and it almost seems that you've experienced it before. Anyway, great story, but maye next time, make a better ending. Not everyone gets swallowed by the darkness.
Intuos4Me chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
that was the best! i loved it! kenari rule! keep writing stories now! v
unzulaenglichkeit chapter 1 . 6/26/2002
Good decision! I love kekari stories but you are right it would have probably been crappy and predictable. One of the best fics I have read lately.
Gurogan Inochi chapter 1 . 6/25/2002
Perhaps the best fanfic I ever read. I skipped the song parts, cause I don't like those kind of things, but the story itself was good. I thought Daisuke was a little OOC, though. He worships Tai, and he's not serious enough to say something like "May God have mercy.." and stuff like that. But all in all, it was a good fic. I am adding this story to my favorites, and your are going into my fave authors, where I'm going to keep you on a leash and torture you until you pump out more good fics.