Reviews for Strong
naTIVAlu chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
:O I can't believe I've never reviewed this! How come I've never reviewed this? I read it ages ago! What was I thinking? *headslaps self*

Soph, I think this is one of your best. It's incredible. Some of the psychological insights and the dynamics and how honest they're all with each other (well, not at first, but Tony sorts things out eventually...), I'm in love with it. You know how quickly I fall for people being direct and honest with one another... but regardless, this is just amazing. The writing and the time shifting and how you're dealing with that difficult subject. Gosh. Love you.

(Yes, I reread it so I could read Shared and not wonder if I remember everything I should or not. So I'm going to read Shared now. See you soon.)

(Hey, do you know the meaning of Krav Maga? :D)
Christinou chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
wow! respect! this is the best one-shot i've read so far!
And I think you're a really good writer :) especially such a story
is hard to write, but you did do it great :)
LG Crizzi
ThatGypsyWriter chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
It was very well written! You portray Lila very well! I mean in the teen-age perspective... great story!:)
Strawberry Shortcake123 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
So, I've told you all my thoughts on this fic already, but look, now you have 9 reviews! :)

I really think this might be my favorite of your family fics. Well, maybe second favorite... pretty hard to measure up to Love Me Not. Although... I dunno. Maybe they're tied.

Good job, again! :P
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I love this Tony as a dad whom you have created-
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Great story! It was very well done and interesting:)

Good luck with you're homework:/ I will miss your onehots
ChEmMiE chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Argh! I love this!
I;ve always wondered just HOW they'd ever explain / tell their kids about anything from Ziva's past without scarring them!

I would LOOOVE a sequel! :D haha
Leah339 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Awww I'm so overwhelmed with emotions right now. Poor Ziva :( This made me remember why I always thought she'd be more "comfortable" dealing with her sons, instead of her hypothetical daughters... Anyway, I loved it and, as always, I loved Tony's role *_*
1Styx and Stones1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Dude. This is INTENSE. And sad and real and angsty, so basically I love it very much. :)

Tony's such a good dad and Ziva's such a good mom and their struggles seem very real, as do Lila's.

Tough subject, definitely, but you handled it as gracefully and perfectly as always. Nice one, darlin'!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I cried at this one.
The emotions are so strong and well portrayed.
Thank you for such a good, powerful story.
Robern chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
very good!
KaiaBlackrock chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This was so, so good. You do quite well at handling them parenting around difficult subject matter, I hope you know that.