Reviews for The Gage Surprise
xavionite chapter 25 . 12/29/2014
I love this story, and I'm really, really glad you didn't let anything horrible happen to Alyssa as I feared. Now I'm off to read the chapter you just posted of Marco's Mission. :)
xavionite chapter 17 . 12/29/2014
I love this look at a tender, sweet, sensitive side of Chet!
xavionite chapter 14 . 12/29/2014
I got to thinking at the beginning of the chapter that maybe she was pregnant instead of sick, but I still have this sneaking suspicion that there's something more going on, and I'm still worried.
xavionite chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
I have this horrible feeling you are about to break both Johnny and Chet's hearts by doing something awful to Alyssa. Awesome story, but I almost hate to read on and have my fears confirmed! Of course, I'll keep reading anyway.
xavionite chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
Awwwwww! She married Chet-I think that's awesome! :D
GageDeSotoFan chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Absolutely love both Gage Surprise and Gage Secret. I actually re-read them, for the enjoyment of the stories. Hope you do alot more! Thanks for the fun!
Ginger S chapter 25 . 10/9/2012
I don't remember which chapter I last reviewed or if it was the other story, but I LOVE THIS SERIES! I just read from about chapter 17 to the end. I'm so far behind in my reading...and writing! I really like your OC Alyssa and now with she and Chet together. The way you worked in Gage and Patches and Gage's heroic entrance into the CARDA was believable, different and fun. Thanks for sharing. I hope you have more in the this series for us. :)
simbatigerchet chapter 25 . 9/7/2012
I really enjoyed this as well as the Gage Surprise. I'm a big Chet fan so was really glad to see the happy ending for Chet. Hoping to read more of your stories.
ploring chapter 25 . 9/7/2012
Wow! Fantastic as usual! I have a therapy dog and the way you described the "working dog" mentality was spot on. Thanks R, great read!
lynn from pa chapter 25 . 9/6/2012
wow...what a story. keep on writing more
Master Tigeress chapter 25 . 9/6/2012
cool story. my grandmother used to own a retired rescue dog. she lost her two years ago cause she had to put her down cause some compications.
PenguinTKD chapter 25 . 9/6/2012
A perfect ending to the story! Thanks so much for the great storyline!
alana chapter 25 . 9/6/2012
Thank you for aq wonderful heart warming story.
jerseybelle chapter 25 . 9/6/2012
Lovely ending. Thanks.
Rijiban Kwe chapter 25 . 9/6/2012
YAY! A happy ending! I love that Chet and Alyssa are finally happy, Gage-y pup was saved and Cap was not smushed! :)