Reviews for JAM Baby
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Really cute! Well written!
Sewtunes chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Wonderful! Great story about the drug bust and the little girl. Woven together so skillfully.
Justicerocks chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I loved this! :D It was too cute! I loved it. I has to be one of the cutest fics I have ever read. I cannot believe I have never even seen it before.
tivamcabby5 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
AWWW that was so cute! Very well written! Allie was perfect :)
Please consider continuing this!
-TM5
KateEals chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
The teddy bear line was epic : )
I wonder what song she was singing to Allie. My mind flashed to Skully singing that Jeramia was a bullfrog song off key.
dawn pritchard chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
i love it ,i hope there is a sequel to this xx
JAM fan chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Ohhhh so totally sweet! I am anxiouslyawaiting an update to GUTF but this was super awesome also. I cant read JAM after you write them lol you spoil me so. I love the team here also and your hot calls but ohhh that little girl 'sambo' melts! I loved his thoughts and Jules with the little girl was so sweet. both of them want a baby braddock and I love the ending. Please add more to this story? we dont have enough happy sweet jam on the boards these days and you are the master of that. I will beg if I have to haha
williamson2015 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I miss updates from you for growing up to fast:/ but this def made up for it. This was soo cute(: I love that jules mad a special connection with her. Jules and sam would make great parents on the show and amy jo and david look to me like they make great parents in real life(: thanks for the story and hope you continue growing up to fast and maybe write more to this!
Mollylyn chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Ok, that was beyond adorable. I like how Sam is all JAM BABY whenever he looks at Jules and the little girl. I love how you made him so good with Allie, even if she wasn't all that interested in him. I laughed so hard when she whipped out her nicknames - Woody, Spiky, JuJu and Sambo - oh Sambo... how cute. Their stealthy moment of Jam love in the command truck was beyond adorable. And then their little chat at bedtime... I just want to wallow in the story and read it over and over again!
SYuuri chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
NO IT ENDED! :'( SAD.

I loved this. I am always amazed at your hot calls, and this one was no exception. And Allie! So adorable with her toddler speech. Then Sambo was being adorable and the whole time I was deforming my pillow and went AWWWW SAMM. Jules is one lucky woman! I loved how they talked about the possibility of having a baby in the future, and how they're gonna practice the baby making ;)

But it ended noooo Jenn Jenn noooo :( moar moar pwuieeessseeeee?
Tirsh chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Well if Jules isn't ready to have a baby with Sam she should just get the hell out of my way! 'Cause damn!
Seriously too much cuteness. Loved the Spike/teddy bear exchange and really really loved the bathroom exchange. Sam don't be such a batter. But more than that I giggled at the thought of Sarge making sure everyone went potty before serving a warrant. Lip Balm? check! rookie? check! potty? check! I'm still giggling.
JuJu and Sambo! love!
And loved how you described what Sam was thinking in his little future daydreams. so lovely and beautifully described.
oh and someday you really must write (so that I can read) team one Karaoke night.
This was the perfect story to help me soothe my GUTF withdrawal - hopefully it was also the story to break the writer's block!