Reviews for The Creature
The Moose Warren chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Oh, dear. You've outdone yourself with this, really-you've taken a nice little movie intended for the simple minds of children, and made it into so much more than that. The way you portray Francoeur's love for Lucille, as simple and brave as it is, was absolutely perfect. Along with the way Lucille feels near the end, how she still manages to care about the life that has now been made void even though it disgusts and terrifies her.

I like that. So, yes. Very, very good.
Ven chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
This was beautifully written, but incredibly sad.
Now I have to go read something happy to cheer myself up
Keep up the wonderful work
Mothface chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
Holy Jesus.

That is some heavy cream right there.
Invader Kiwi chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
I... I adore this. This is so heartbreakingly sad, but so perfect! Please keep this up!
SiZodiac chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Very beautifully written. And sometimes read like a sorrowful poem, which fits greatly with the atmosphere of the story.
It touched upon some dark themes that, though unfit for children's entertainment, are quite insightful of its implications. The sad thing is the damage is already done the moment of the accident and when Francoeur first saw light. Now, it is inhuman either way to let him return to his original insignificant body or to let him keep his new self.
Because sometimes humanity is more a curse than a blessing.

Very well-done, but I fear for the almost inevitable ending.
Dee Rhymz chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Your choice of words hurts my tiny, simple brain. They were most unnecessary.
Mothface chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Very verbose, but not in a negative way. Very refreshing, and I am excited to see where this leads.