Reviews for Dwelling on Dreams
alien-chlo chapter 1 . 1/26
oh my god. I'm sobbing
WeAreStoneAgeD chapter 1 . 1/6
are you trying to kill me?
good fic, I cried like hell
B chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
My heart. My fucking heart. THIS IS NOT OKAY. DAMMJT.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
That was amazing it made me cry
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
NO POOR POOR POOR POOR GEORGE! YOU GOT MD CRYING POOOOOOR GEORGE
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Damn that hurt . God no.
Aubri chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Thanks
Spamano Love Child chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow! How...How could you?! Too many feels! But, since there were so many, that means you did a GREAT JOB! Like, seriously. One of my favorite Harry Potter fics. Good job!
DWdemigod11 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Omg u don't understand how hard I'm crying rn
Nai Mist-Lizard chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Aw :( Very moving - you have me weeping here! Is there anything more painful than the loss of your twin?
ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This is a very rare kind of fic out of the billions I've been reading recently about Percy. I love this. I truly do. In fact, I think I like the relationship version of Fred and George or either one of them, where all joking aside, they truly love their brother. Wonderful work.

ferret nin
brothermine chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
aww that was so sad! I really enjoyed that. I love fics based on that! I really enjoyed this! Poor George I feel so awful for him it's horrible that he has to survive without him. Very well written!
konatachan603 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Aaaawww this can't be good for my emotional stability! This brought on so many chills and feels I just want to curl up on my bed and cry til I sleep!
Made-in-Denmark chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
You mean mean person! I'm actually sitting here crying in front of my computer screen, because of you and your (wonderfully) horribly sad story...
So... Okay I loved it, you are really good at writing! When I'm done writing this i'm gonna check if you've written anything else:D
olivia chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
That was so sad. I almost started crying.