Reviews for Dwelling on Dreams
B chapter 1 . 10/10
My heart. My fucking heart. THIS IS NOT OKAY. DAMMJT.
That was amazing it made me cry
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Damn that hurt . God no.
Aubri chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Spamano Love Child chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow! How...How could you?! Too many feels! But, since there were so many, that means you did a GREAT JOB! Like, seriously. One of my favorite Harry Potter fics. Good job!
DWdemigod11 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Omg u don't understand how hard I'm crying rn
Nai Mist-Lizard chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Aw :( Very moving - you have me weeping here! Is there anything more painful than the loss of your twin?
ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This is a very rare kind of fic out of the billions I've been reading recently about Percy. I love this. I truly do. In fact, I think I like the relationship version of Fred and George or either one of them, where all joking aside, they truly love their brother. Wonderful work.

ferret nin
221BluePoliceBox chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
aww that was so sad! I really enjoyed that. I love fics based on that! I really enjoyed this! Poor George I feel so awful for him it's horrible that he has to survive without him. Very well written!
konatachan603 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Aaaawww this can't be good for my emotional stability! This brought on so many chills and feels I just want to curl up on my bed and cry til I sleep!
Made-in-Denmark chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
You mean mean person! I'm actually sitting here crying in front of my computer screen, because of you and your (wonderfully) horribly sad story...
So... Okay I loved it, you are really good at writing! When I'm done writing this i'm gonna check if you've written anything else:D
olivia chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
That was so sad. I almost started crying.
JuliaPossum chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Beautiful. That's all I can say really. You captured the emotions perfectly and you're really good at writing. I want to say more, but threes nothing I can really say. It was amazing. I hope to see more stories from you in the future.
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
aw. so upsetting. iloveit.