Reviews for Time Crisis
Ex-Fan chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
How could you -.-
Guest chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
Thank you for writing as much as you did. Nobody wants you to feel forced to write this story. It had a good run while it lasted.
eddog2323 chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
I could take over the story. I just started watching Doctor who. I'm on season 3 now. Just tell me the basic plot and I can work from there. If I'm not at the correct season of doctor who please tell me what season and what episode.
pandaman67 chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... I just began the trilogy today! It was so good! I hope that someday you come back to it. Do this: if one day you feel bored, with nothing else to do, then write another chapter. If you don't, well, it's your choice I guess. Just know that I loved it!
SONGUE chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
Well, that's ok! Just put it on hold then, when you feel you can continue/rewrite it, just give us a shout, right?

Good luck on the next stuff you write!
Author Lorem Ipsum chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
WHAT?! wHAT?! YOU CANT JUST LEAVE IT! OH MY GOD COME ON! yOU'VE GOT TO FINISH IT OR ALL YOUR READERS ARE GOING TO GO NUTS!
AHem, pardon my shouting but, I'm just being honest.
Cylon One chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...As you would have expected, hearing this news greatly saddened me.

Yours was the first Doctor Who/ MLP crossover ever that I had ever read and always since then has been one of my top favorites.

Each one from the first story to this incomplete one I have enjoyed.

I'm sorry to see this series end where it did, but thanks for all you have managed to give before of it.
ProfessorSebben chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
What!? This is why I don't read the the last chapter. I HATE ENDINGS! Just like the Doctor. How about you just give this to someone else?
Guest chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Well, I am glad you stopped.

Because
1: Killing off Spike? What the hell?

2: Shipping Rarity with the Doctor. "Sprarity" is better...
Robb the Reaver chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
CRAP! Oh well...good luck!
DelphiDovahkiin chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
I hate it when good fics are canceled. I get so happy when they show up in my inbox, and then it's so sad to find out that not only are you not going to read the next chapter, you're not going to read any!
trulymetalwings chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
:,)

It's ok dear, I understand. And for the sake of your feelings I hope everyone else does too.
masterart chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
what going to happen?
Sarge1995 chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
I've just recently stumbled onto this story, but it's *excellent*, and I hope to see more soon!
Cylon One chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
So it's Discord that's the cause of the paradox-deal that has been the reason for the reaper invasion of Equestria.

No real surprise the chaos is his fault.

Have to say it's very interesting what The Doctor knows of him and what's been revealed about Discord.

As well as, not good, seeing he's gone and made the Mane Six back into what he had made them when he was last freed before The Doctor showed up at the Everfree Castle: colorless and opposite of their true selves.

Plus now he's been sent who-knows-where, thanks to Discord, who also has his TARDIS.

Man, I'm so looking forward to seeing what will happen next time.