Reviews for The Past in Present Tense
Maple Tales chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Brilliant writing, amazing storytelling and generally beautiful work!
I absolutely love this story!
You had me laughing, crying, smiling and totally unable to stop reading from the first sentence on!
Idea-explosion chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
This was so wonderful, so heartbreaking, so breath taking. I cried multipul times and I love you for it. This was perfect, I hope the rest is just as good (or better if that is even possible) It would have been so funny if Isaac had been in the story but the serie wasn't there yet so yay... Great job.
beulah2013 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Oh my goD! I love this fic - especially how it turned out! it's amazing and heartbreaking and so Stiles! It could only be better if Isaac, Boyd and Erica where there to!
SweeterThanChocolate chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I'm so happy and sad and I CAN'T
Dorothy4 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
OMG. I can't believe you didn't like this fic. It's 1:15am and I have to be at work early tomorrow, but I couldn't stop reading. I think you got Stiles voice just right and his ADHD wanderings can be hard to capture. I really liked this story, you did good.
Paulisper chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
That was absolutely lovely. I really liked your Stiles, your dynamics, general writing and grammatical accuracy, as well as the easy-flowing prose. I can't figure out why you don't have more reviews. Nicely done!
julschristine975 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I really enjoyed this. Thank you.
emo-foxkitten chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Holy crap You Only watched one episode And this is so good! Its awesome!
angelxofxmine chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Wow that was absolutely amazing!
Kamizacondor chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Wow, like really amazingly wow. I cant believe you dont like it yourself! Its great really. Nicely written with lots of detail and exactly like i picture stiles. Love the sort of slow building affection and jealousy of derek x). And my god those pieces with jackson! I really liked him here, actually i like him all the time :p but so cute XD whish he wouldve stayed for s3 so we could actually see some development. Although fics like these portray that beautifully in my opinion - Great job and keep it up! Dont be discouraged ;)
NatrissaBelladonis chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
this was beautiful! amazing! :D you're a fantastic writer!
Adolescently chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
CAN I JUST FLAIL AT YOU A BIT PLEASE BECAUSE THIS IS WONDERFUL AND AMAZING AND I LOVE IT A LOT UGH YOU ARE SO GREAT I'M SORRY FOR THE CAPS LOCK BUT I'M TOO FAR IN TO STOP NOW
Sparky Dorian chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I really loved this. Probably one of my favorite Sterek fics I've ever read. I loved how you portrayed the pack and how everything wove together. I'm sitting here hugging myself and smiling like an idiot. It was very in-character, I thought, and very well done. Thank you!
Charmina chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This was wonderful! I loved it!
amysweetie chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I am actually reviewing this which means a lot because I tend to ignore reviewing due to my bad skill at it. But this was amazing and I love every sentence of this story it was so good. as a mater of fact I did enjoy it more like loved it. )