Reviews for Here's That Day
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Good timing, Jareth...wait until she's out of her parent's house. ;) And of course he would spoil her for all men. Nice response to the artwork. :)
NoMoFanFic chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Ah, nice! This line: "As though it were the force within his breath" is gorgeousness, truly. Wow, it just implies SO much in so few words. Very enjoyable though brief. Sometimes brief is all you need, with the right words. :-)
jayb1rd chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
You are now a favorite author. This story has cemented your standing as an excellent writer in my opinion. You were able to take an idea and not let it run off with you. Instead, you possessed the picture and captured the wistful feel of the original story. Bravo!
jinx1764 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Cute and hinting at more. Though with a crystal every two weeks for ...what? two - four years, that's anywhere from fifty to one hundred crystals. Other than the box, where does she keep them all? LOL!
yensidtlaw chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Very nice one-shot! It's a unique idea, and it would be interesting to see what happens next. Like all of your stories, well done! :)
BarnOwl500 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Ooooooooo I like the ending there. Gives you a nice opening for any number of possibilities. _; Sorry i'm not really good at this whole reviewing thing but I'll try.
Lovejareth chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This has so much potential and I don't understand why you have left it. You should really continue this it is very interesting.
Pan's Box chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Hehehe. Short and sweet, loverly!

Pan x
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Great story! Please update ASAP! I've favourited it; it's just that good. So far, anyway. I'm really loving the concept, and your writing style. Keep up the good work!
xo
lylabeth 1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
keep going
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Awesome beginning. Please continue.
notwritten chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Interesting reading. Keep smiling. :-)
Aisling66 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I love it! I guess the windex really did wonders on Sarah's window.
layzevva27 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
That anon one was me btw :)
Miss Rune chapter 1 . 7/24/2012