Reviews for American Cultural Parameters
keara.park chapter 2 . 9/8
Nicely done.
DesertSnowQueen chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
Aww I really loved this chapter. Clint was so confused, lol. I loved his "I couldn't settle for second best" line. It was sweet and romantic and something he would only ever tell her, partly because he knows she would never tell anyone. And I like how she's kinda like a little kid when it comes to love; so full of wonder and it's adorable. She's my favorite Disney princess.
DesertSnowQueen chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Now that is an interesting side to Natasha. Everyone writes about her as automatically knowing what to do, or almost automatically, since she's experienced forms of love in undercover missions. But I love giving her that added teenage confusion that every girl has to suffer through at some point in their lives. It's great and I can't wait to see Clint's reaction!
Daphne Undomiel chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
LOVED your take on Natasha, I already imagined her as clinical and fact focused and you just helped to cement that thought. LOVED it. Please write more,
Daphne Undomiel
lilAzIaNpride24 chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Awww. Even if the ending was totally cliche and I could smell it coming from a thousand miles away, I loved it! I found out about this from a friend I made on FF and decided to give it a shot. Granted, I didn't get some of the references, but I've heard of the movies. Still, I loved it! :)

I- will always looooooooveeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuu. :) LOL, sorry. I'm hyper today.
MyPerfectEscape chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
Awesome story. So cute.
AthenaMay24 chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
A line I absolutely love, "One did not stay in the country in which one had taken out an extremely corrupt politician." Words to live by.
AthenaMay24 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Love it! haven't been getting any of the pop culture references (with this or any of your fanfics) but that's nothing new for me. I really love the idea of Natasha trying to figure out what to do with her feelings now that she is allowed to feel them. Awesome!
shenshen1977 chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
SasiMarie chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
I just love this! I couldn't help remember the episode of Friends, when Phoebe it's freaking out about the movies and the bad things happening on them. I'm in love *-* That was such a wonderful story, keep doing this.
Precious93 chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Aww that was sweet!
cw151 chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Yay, this was brilliant! Absolutely made my day! :) Wonderful writing, great comedy - just perfect. Thanks!
AlwaysJaneey chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Omg, I love this.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
loved it
Beawolf's Pen chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
That was so sweet! Loved it! You did a good job capturing their characters.