Reviews for My Saving Grace
Aeri21 chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Hey I like it! Please update!
E.T.R chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
i love it cant wait for longer chapters:)
Athena Writer chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
Alright. So I am really interested as to where this story's going. I know you already addressed the fact that you had the same point of view in multiple chapters, which I hate but am glad you are going to pick it up.
In some of the chapters, it said Eponine was shot in the arm, but then u said it was her leg...might want to clear that up.
Keep writing and editing. You're really a great author, I juts felt u needed some constructive criticism(;
Keep going and great work!
Athena Writer 24601 (who is too lazy to log in)
A-Flame-That-Never-Dies chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
Another great chapter. Please update as soon as you can!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Perhaps you might want to move this to the musical section, as it doesn't seem to be based on the book (e.g. Grantaire as Enjolras' best friend is...rather ooc, not to mention the idea of Eponine hanging around the Musain). You'll probably find a better audience for it among those who are musical-based fans.
A-Flame-That-Never-Dies chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
I love this story, but so far all you've done is tell the events from the first chapter from three different points of veiw. I think what could improve the story is if you wrote it in thrid-person insted of first-person narritive. That way you could've given us everyone's thoughts and feelings in the first chapter, meaning the plot would continue sooner.

Ignore this if you want, I know it's but advice.

Please update soon!
K M Carroll chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Looks good! And thanks!
A-Flame-That-Never-Dies chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
I'm really looking forward to reading more of this! Please update soon! :)
K M Carroll chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This has some pretty high potential if you play your cards right, but make sure you don't move too fast. For whatever reason, I love this pairing, so I'm super excited to see what you'll do!