Reviews for The Gentle Giant
Sylvia Elaine chapter 1 . 2/14
A really good short story where you waste no time in building the tension very quickly and even manage to slip in some humour along the way. I doubt Lenny will be in any hurry to attend crime scenes in future. Poor Steve getting into bother again and Mike coming to the rescue. I liked the protectiveness and humour too of Mike speaking on Steve's behalf . I really enjoyed the story.
keller12917 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Another one I missed :( Sorry truly really liked this story guess Lenny next will be wanting to figure out why cops do what they do when they have to take down a bigger suspect.
Smithy chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
More boo-boos for Inspector Keller. He's had it rough. He's been shot at least three times, hit by a car, beaten up and has gone through a lot. I just hope he gets some TLC from a certain lady. Oh, and he got emotionally hurt by a very untrustworthy lady. And the fan-fiction hasn't been kind to him, either.
Tanith2011 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
A smashing good tale! Great to see a supporting character get some lime light. You do Lenny's characterization justice. This is the second story you have written featuring Lenny and I hope you will write more on him. Loved the action sequence - very thrilling! Rodney Jackson reminded me of Benny Apa from the "Hawaii Five-O" episode, "Pray Love Remember, Pray Love Remember" - A great episode if you ever get the chance to see it. I have seen "Fatal Attraction" but that was some time ago so unfortunately I don't recall the "knife flicking" scene but it was very chilling to read in your story. Well done and thank you for posting this here.
Mounty Swiss chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
A good plea against drugs. I think I would normally have liked Rodney: He reminds me of Hoss Cartwright.
You made clear what drugs can do to people. Thank you!
Daniela chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I truly loved this piece! I'm a fan of Lenny, so seeing him being featured in a fanfic is just awesome! Great job!