Reviews for Starry Starry Nights
Azrael's Son chapter 5 . 3/27
PLEASE KEEP CRANKING THE CHAPTERS OUT OBE OF THE BEST READS IVE SEEN PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Shintaro Kozu chapter 1 . 1/22
Still excited for more. I reread this story every now and then when I want my Wolverine fix. Very very good.
Luna's Meow chapter 9 . 10/26/2016
This was good at first but it has since gone to shit. You are doing too much too fast and trying to make the story too big. There is a REASON long involved mega stories have 'arcs'. Because you need to actually resolve one plot before starting another. You can HINT at another plot, but not just blatantly throw one out there while your last five are still unresolved! Shit is insane. You need to start again from scratch, lose some of the loopy logan shit, the memory loss was plenty, and work anew.
Rongis chapter 5 . 10/19/2016
At least logan is more sane than you SHIT GOD
keithallen chapter 9 . 7/4/2015
Screw the nay-sayers.
This is one good fic with great character interaction and of course, Wolverine! :)
The manipulation of the plot is done well, and I think, more thought out that the original Series. It gives an answer to WHY MBI is doing the Sekerie plan. And if Logan wins. he will be submerged in love and sexy. hot women:)

Man, there's going to be ALOT of kids!
praeceps29 chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
good story but it would be better if it was more straight forward and not all this back and forth twisted multidimensional crap
Pyryp chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
You are just trying too hard to be funny and trying too hard never works out.
Pyryp chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
The last part of this chapter made no sense and was all over the place.
lmc9389 chapter 9 . 4/23/2014
This story is weird as fuck but really good, hope you come back to it
Helghast Honor Guard chapter 9 . 3/19/2014
Miya I wise you luck in the marvel universe, because all those invasion forces are nothing compared to what awaits you the marvel universe.
Sabertooth1973 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Please Please can you take up this storty arc...either this or House of L stories would be great ...I love both
Satisfied.Oddly chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
This seemed to slide off the rails pretty fast, I was liking this quite a bit, but I'm going to have to see where this is heading first.
deadpoolfan chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
Great story so far and will there be any other charters from the marvel universe that will somehow make there way into the sekirei universe. If you bring any other marvel charters send in deadpool. I like to see how Logan's sekirei's and karasuba would react to the insane, idiotic, psychopathic loonytoon that is deadpool. I think karasuba would fall in love with him the minute she met him.
73464437436 chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
One of the best Sekirei fanfictions out there that I read. "In Flight" doesn't even hold a candle before this one. Very good job on characterization. You ought to write more of this goodness.
RykOakwine chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
So far through three chapters and this is written to your usual excellent standard.

But, the name of the song is 'Vincent' not 'Starry starry night'.

'This world was never meant for someone as beautiful as you...'

Its a lovely lyrical piece by 'American Pie' singer Don Mclaen, but I guess titling the story 'Vincent' would just confuse everyone, eh.