Reviews for Starry Starry Nights
Bluesnowman chapter 9 . 10/4
Awesome story I do hope that you pick it up again
Blake2020 chapter 9 . 7/27
wow please update this story in 2017 of july or august soon?
Blake2020 chapter 8 . 7/27
nice
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 7/27
great start
Azrael's Son chapter 5 . 3/27
PLEASE KEEP CRANKING THE CHAPTERS OUT OBE OF THE BEST READS IVE SEEN PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Shintaro Kozu chapter 1 . 1/22
Still excited for more. I reread this story every now and then when I want my Wolverine fix. Very very good.
Luna's Meow chapter 9 . 10/26/2016
This was good at first but it has since gone to shit. You are doing too much too fast and trying to make the story too big. There is a REASON long involved mega stories have 'arcs'. Because you need to actually resolve one plot before starting another. You can HINT at another plot, but not just blatantly throw one out there while your last five are still unresolved! Shit is insane. You need to start again from scratch, lose some of the loopy logan shit, the memory loss was plenty, and work anew.
Rongis chapter 5 . 10/19/2016
At least logan is more sane than you SHIT GOD
keithallen chapter 9 . 7/4/2015
Screw the nay-sayers.
This is one good fic with great character interaction and of course, Wolverine! :)
The manipulation of the plot is done well, and I think, more thought out that the original Series. It gives an answer to WHY MBI is doing the Sekerie plan. And if Logan wins. he will be submerged in love and sexy. hot women:)

Man, there's going to be ALOT of kids!