Reviews for What World is This?
bratstopmom84 chapter 5 . 7/26
I really really love this story. I just read what you have so far and I'm disappointed that there isn't more! I know its been so long since you updated but please update this story! It's far too good to be kept incomplete! :)
BeckaR chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
Omg awesome really love this and can't wait for more please
misswitlock16 chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
I hope you add more it is a really good story
Emmygurl chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Liking the story, wondering if your going to add to it?
The Wolves Girl chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
sandy.morganlopez chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
I really have enjoyed this story so far and would love to see you continue it. :)
Raven's twimom chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
I really like the first 5chapters but sad it's been so long since you updated. Will you be finishing this fic? Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
Love it so far :) update soon
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
a bientot
ahotchick94 chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
This is such a good story. I've been hooked. Pleeeeeeeeease update!
ptl4ever419 chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
I love it, really hope you update :)
WelshGirl4Life chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
Update update update!
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
you know what I really do hope that Bella will give into the imprint and see that Sam is telling the truth on how he feels about her and everything else right and i hope that they can work on the relationship and get to know each other proper and give Sam a chance with the love he feels towards Bella Swan right.
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
wow I wonder if Bella will accept the imprint. I hope so might help Sam to ground him also might help Bella to heal more so with in herself right.
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
oh no Sam took claim on Bella and she doesn't know why and what is going on. Wow my that was sexy when he went to Bella's ear and whispered that she was wrong.