Reviews for What a Difference a Day Makes
aznb chapter 19 . 6/18
I really enjoyed the research aspect and information from your story.
tmarie9 chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
I'm not gonna lie. I was on the verge of tears because I thought Emily was going to do it and JJ couldn't save her!
tmarie9 chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
*sniffles* All my feels when JJ accidentally confessed and then Emily's all " you don't want to love me."
tmarie9 chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
ahhhh shit show! poor Emily, I know she didn't get along with her mother, but she can't be dead! emily will flip! hmmm i think.. and kind of "aww" to Ems writing "i love you" in blood haha
tmarie9 chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Holy shit! no no no! Will she live?...Well obviously she's somewhat physically intact because there's 17 more chapters P
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Love your work
waterproof88 chapter 19 . 1/19/2013
Oh my god, this Story is Amazing! I Love everything about it. You are a Great Author and i got addicted to your Stories!
news for parrots chapter 19 . 11/8/2012
nice story :D i'm off to check for sequels now :D
Angelsheart85 chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
first of all , thanks for not making Will a monster, like some of the authors does only in order to defend relation between JJ and Emily, which is absolutely unnecessary ! The second of all, thanks for building story slowly, progressively and in a nice way :)

There s a significant difference between the first chapters and the following ones, and i m yet at chapter 8. :) U really did a good work and I simply had to tell you that :)
reading-is-breathing25 chapter 15 . 10/11/2012
Okay, I don't normally comment on grammatical errors but in the last paragraph you wrote was showed out instead of shown out and I thought it was really funny so thank you for brightening up my day a bit.
DarXe chapter 19 . 9/22/2012
Lovely story.
jhickson001 chapter 19 . 8/21/2012
lovely story! thanks for sharing! looking forward to all of your new ideas!
Sacrem chapter 19 . 8/21/2012
I've just sat down and read this story in full and have to say it was great. I think you've captured both their feelings and fears perfectly and am hoping there is a sequel to come...or several!
Coachkimm chapter 19 . 8/20/2012
Loved the story and look forward to more from you.
heatwave16 chapter 19 . 8/20/2012
Sucha great story. I enjoyed every moment