Reviews for Harry Potter, Astra Knight andtheSoulReaver'sLight
Ookii Mamoru chapter 14 . 10/3/2002
Its just getting better and better, keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Ookii Mamoru
hiddenpename chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
hey,

I was just wondering if you ever planned on finishing Harry Potter:Knight in Shining Amour. I really really liked it and i want to read more! Please email me at and tell me!

Thanks!

Kelzery
Snowbliz chapter 6 . 9/15/2002
*jumps around* yippe!huray!hurah!yahoo! *sits down* okayz i'm about to write you a frickin review! *is deep in thought* okay! i've waited and waite dfor i dont know how long! and guess what? iiiiiiiiii'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack! *cackles* your story rules the world of all HP stories! that is untill i join and start posting my stories... ' okay so thats exagerated a bit... my stories are waaaaaaaaaay worse than yours sooooooo thats 'sposed to be a compliment if you read it right...aaaaaaand i'm babbling...thats becoming a nasty lil habbit... *shrugs* oh well. thats what rping does to yah! been learning japanese while wauting for your stories! i ish proud of meself! well i gots to go...for now... *smiles evily*

JA!
bunny chapter 3 . 8/17/2002
dude!

that was off da chain!

hope there more SOOOOON
Ehren chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
My computer got fried... So... I can't upload anything more until I get a new computer.
Snowbliz chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
why isnt you of being of the putting up of chappie four? i want to see it now! *calms down* sry i'm hyper again... *shifty look*
Snowbliz chapter 2 . 7/18/2002
whoever said anything is possible never tried to slam a revolving door! fanfic wont let me post more than once per chappie! *whines*
Snowbliz chapter 3 . 7/18/2002
what you really holding the chapters? fine then i'll post senseless babbling until there are 30 posts1 will that make you happy?
Snowbliz chapter 3 . 7/16/2002
omg i cant believe it! *is annoyed* i got grounded from the internet! so i missed seeing your story! *depressed* plz plz plz put up ch.4? *puppy eyes* it's what i get from staying up all nite on the internet o.O lol! _ your story ish great i cant get enough and i'll be checking it everyday now! So get started again plz! see yahz laterz ;D
This Person Is Gone Now chapter 3 . 7/12/2002
AIIIIII! I love it! You need to post chapter 4 PRONTO! J/k...
Snowbliz chapter 1 . 6/26/2002
come off it Ethren you KNOW i'm gonna review for every chapter! lol i was up early this morrning *yawns loudly* so dont mind me _ anywayz GREAT START! i'm gonna be obsesed w/ this story as well as *counts on fingers* seven others! hehehehehe i gots to get off now it's 'bout 8:30 now and i uh have an extreamly angry mother standing infront of me so bybyz! _