Reviews for Eyes On The Future
I'm legit crying right now
It's desert not dessert, think of it like you want more dessert, hence the two s's. However, if you were deserted, you'd want as little of that as possible, so only one s
Random dude chapter 47 . 4/25
Well written and somewhat intriguing story. Would have been better if there have been more original content and deviation from the books.
melliemoo chapter 56 . 1/16/2015
Sigh. It's over. I loved this story, and was glad I could read it from start to finish without waiting. Thank you.
Curly Bubble chapter 11 . 2/26/2014
I like your story. Just have a problem with how Gayle and Madge keep oon pretending they are friends. It gets a bit fake at times.
ohmylove chapter 36 . 12/20/2013
I hate Made in this chapter! How could she do that to her parents? I understand that she love Gale and all but they are her parents
Ohmylove chapter 34 . 12/20/2013
This is my favorite chapter so far!
Vedastus chapter 37 . 11/25/2013
Gale is a sweet boyfriend. I cried again reading this chapter. I like the conversation between Peeta and Gale. I think they could be friends. As Liam has said repeatedly that Gale does not hate Peeta. I love Hawthorne family time.
Vedastus chapter 36 . 11/25/2013
Oh no. this is too sad and it brings tears to my eyes every time I read it. I am glad Peeta knows about them. Love when he takes care of Madge. She's sacrificed a lot for Gale and his family. I hope she'll give her dad a break.
Vedastus chapter 35 . 11/25/2013
I love how interesting and different this story is. You have something new every chapter and there is a great mix of fluff, angst, drama and the original story.
Vedastus chapter 34 . 11/25/2013
I like the new brother-sister bond between Madge and Corn. I love Johanna and Finnick so I am very happy to read more about them in this chapter. I like jealous Johanna too. I am very happy to see Johanna come around to Madge. Snow is a creep.
Vedastus chapter 33 . 11/25/2013
I liked Oran. The scene in the mines was very intense. Sad and scary. I am glad Madge and Gale have each other. I loved when Gale thought that the house with Madge took physical shape in his head.
Vedastus chapter 32 . 11/25/2013
I like a lot in this chapter. I like concerned Peeta. I like the Hawthorne siblings spending fun time with Madge. I like Gale and Madge out in the woods for a day by themselves. The waterfall and their time is sweet.
Vedastus chapter 31 . 11/25/2013
Love the rebellion planning. Love Madge making Gale jealous. Love it even more that it works.
Vedastus chapter 30 . 11/25/2013
Now that is a nice twist. I am glad Madge and Gale made up. Love that Gale got to punch Corn.