Reviews for Eyes On The Future
Tori chapter 18 . 1/6/2013
OMG I love Madge when she gets jealous. That's right keep your hands off Gale he's all hers. Good job Madge for hurting her fingers to the point of making them bleed. That part had me laughing so hard that I kept wishing it really happened that way in the books and wishing for the scene to be shown in the movie.
Tori chapter 15 . 1/6/2013
I loved the kiss at the end. So Gale and Rory next?
Tori chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
Yes he came back and I loved the scene in the woods. GO MADGE
Tori chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
I loved this chapter. They are too sweet together. Will Gale come back for her this time?
Tori chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
I recently started reading your story and I love it. Please tell me he really did say and kiss her forehead and that it was not just a dream.
Lexilinn33 chapter 53 . 1/3/2013
I'm sorry but you have kinda lost me in this. I think its a little too long even though I have read on my phone till this chapter... I'm not trying to be rude or anything... sorry -Lexi
ilikeyogurt chapter 55 . 12/30/2012
Just reading the happiness that everyone got just made me smile like crazy...if for real after so much destruction and devastation its possible for people to truly be happy this chapter was a great description of that. A really awesome end to an absolutely amazing story :) Hopefully you'll write a few more Madge and Gale ones...
Guest chapter 55 . 12/29/2012
Not cheesy this is the sweetest story ever
Frostlee chapter 55 . 12/29/2012
I've been following this story from the beginning, looking forward to each update as you posted them. Great story, awesome job.
Linda chapter 55 . 12/29/2012
You didn't! I can't believe it. He gave her a waterfall? That has to be the most romantic gift ever. You are going to have to write a one-shot of her 21st birthday. Even if you don't want to do it for me. Pretty please?

I love Rory and the way he teases Madge. It just goes to show how much he loves Madge that he can tease her like that. You could do a Rory Prim story but I won't push for that because I really want a one shot of Madge's 21st birthday.

I laughed really hard when Madge tried to reassure herself that she didn't intimidate poor Jane. I'm feeling pretty sorry for Jane.

I love the way Madge and Gale interact with their children. Teenage Posy's crap she pulled. I'd have loved some examples. But then again I never wanted this story to end.

The plug about Gale falling in love with Katniss was hilarious.

Annie and Finnick have five boys? Hell yea, poor Annie.

Hazelle rocks with her new husband, successful business and her speech and gift brought tears to my eyes. I like the idea of Mrs. Undersee and Haymitch.

Mayor Gale Hawthorne - I like the ring of that. I thought you were going with Madge as the Mayor but I like Gale even more. What's next President Hawthorne. Which one? Nobel Peace Prize -YES! After everything you put these through they deserve everything in this chapter.

I like the idea of them moving into her old house. In the beginning of this story Gale worried so much about not being able to provide properly for Madge that this chapter was really nice to read. Gale is awesome. And so is Madge. They are perfect together.

Pretty much the whole chapter was my favorite but I'll give you a few that I adored

But don't worry I'm slowly enlightening her on all your imperfections.
I've told you not to tire him out like that Madge.
So one day you could fall in love with Aunt Katniss?
That's because you and Madge dumped the kids and took off for another honeymoon as soon as you moved back. Seriously, you guys carry on like you're still teenagers...
Hey we are at the dinner table; there are kids present. Both your moms are here.
These two have the tendency to forget others are present.
Oh sorry, was I not supposed to mention that in front oh her mother?
We can get started tonight...christen the house at the same time.

As you can see I loved rory's teasing the most.

Most favorite line: gale always had a reputation with the ladies, but imagine my shock, at the tender age of twelve, when I saw him accost the hot Mayor's daughter in front of her own house for the first time and to my greater surprise SHE...I so wish you had let Rory finish that thought. LOL I love Rory

My favorite character you created is Oran Gale Hawthorne. Corn is a close second.

I am going to miss this story it is perfect and the best. Thank you for writing and sharing this. What's next from you?
girlonfire5360 chapter 55 . 12/29/2012
Well, this has been a great trilogy,im kinda sad to see it go!
julietwithnoromeo chapter 55 . 12/29/2012
I love it, it's so fluffy I'm gonna die! This is awesome, I really love this story not only that you kept my favorite characters alive, you also gave the minor characters a happy ending. Hazelle, Mrs. Undersee and Haymitch all deserve to be happy, they've been through a lot. I love how Rory tease Gale and Madge even when they are old.

I can't wait for your future stories! :)
DamnDonnerGirls chapter 55 . 12/29/2012
For the epilogue:

SO MANY BABIES! And AUNT BOO-BOO! I could not stop squeeing.

Gale on Haymitch: "Probably loves me too." Gale, you dope. Of course he does!

Rory's teasing was fun, I can only imagine how embarrassed Rickee, Claire, and Oran are when Gale and Madge get overly affectionate in public (with non-relatives around)... Oh Gadge. Oh Haness. (Yay!)

For a moment there I thought Madge was going to be the mayor... I'll have to be satisfied with her Nobel Peace Prize instead :P

I love Hazelle so much in this. She's achieved a dream that wasn't possible in the old Panem, is happily remarried, and is officially the coolest grandmother ever. And her speech thanking Gale and Madge was the best.

For EOTF:

Congratulations on finishing a wonderful story. Your ideas were some of the most original I've read and it was a pleasure to watch them unfold. I'll always support any new material you have in the future!
FirePearl97 chapter 55 . 12/29/2012
Best story ever! Perfect ending! Love the Hawthorne guys and all the couples and kids at the end, you did an awesome job on this story! Loved it!
HannahTHG chapter 55 . 12/28/2012
That was amazing! Sequel please!
515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »