Reviews for Eyes On The Future
andinify chapter 55 . 12/28/2012
Oh my god it's really happening... it's overrr omg I wanted to cry as I read the last line! :" can't believe this.

This story is amazing and I can't thank you enough for writing such a good story! Did I ever mention to you that this is the very first story I added to my alert list? ;)

And the epilogue... gah Gadge feelings are undescribable! I can't imagine how big their family has become... I mean, tthe Hawthornes, plus Mellarks, Abernathy, combined into one? And the Odairs! You said FIVE? All boys. Finnick-like? Well...I agree with Madge. Poor Annie.

If I dont stop here I think I will never stop my ramblings here.. so yeah. Awesome story! Hope you'll write the new one soon! c':
angel2u chapter 55 . 12/28/2012
It is the end I'm sad to see it go bit happy I got to see the path it made. :)
barbarella-1980 chapter 55 . 12/28/2012
I've enjoyed this fic very much. I haven't been great at fbing lately but I've been reading. Looking forward to your next one.
FirePearl97 chapter 54 . 12/28/2012
Wow I finally got up to you! I have to say that this is probably the best story I've ever read, you are an amazing writer and I love how you went behind the scenes of mj with this story, I loved it and I absolutely love Madge and gale! Keep up the great work and don't ever stop writing:)
RoryFaller chapter 54 . 12/23/2012
This chapter was perfect. Every interaction with the other characters felt 'right'. I know it went through a few changes, but I think the final product is awesome.

My favorite parts are of course Posy/Madge reunion, Gale taking Madge from bed with Posy, the quick marriage- I just didn't see them waiting any longer. I'm glad you ended up agreeing.

Their wedding, vows and wedding night were perfect. I wish there were tons of details, but I'll do them in my head.

As for the final scene, it kept getting better with each re-write. And a wonderful way to tie things together with the motorcycle.

I wish this would go on forever, but this is a wonderful place to stop.

Thank you so much for sharing this story. I will truly miss your Gale and Madge.

RoryFaller chapter 53 . 12/23/2012
Since I had a lot to do with Katniss's reaction, I can only say you wrote the idea we hashed out really well ;-) She was very selfish with Gale and I think she would remain that way for a long time. She did love him, but not enough to fight for him - her loss.

This was a good wrap up for all the politics.

Now the Hawthorne reunion! I cannot wait for that.

RoryFaller chapter 52 . 12/23/2012
So wonderful to see Johanne/Corn and Annie/Finnick reunited. I'm not sure how I'll write Annie, but you did a good job with her. ;-)

Prim being alive would affect Katniss on a whole other level. So glad she finally knows about Gale/Madge. I honestly forgot she didn't know ;-D Shows you how much I cared about her.

RoryFaller chapter 51 . 12/22/2012
Have people always manipulated science for their wrong purposes? A huge ethical question. Glad it was Gale who asked it ;-)

Their conversation was so wonderful, so refreshing, I can't pick it apart to name a favorite part. You wrote two very mature young adults and still managed to give them the naivete of youth mixed with the wisdom of those who live difficult lives.

Thank you for this excellent chapter.

RoryFaller chapter 50 . 12/22/2012
So heartbreaking that Gale is withdrawing from her ;-(

Cannot wait until they get back together and TALK as all good, loving couples should.

RoryFaller chapter 49 . 12/22/2012
This was wonderful. Terrible she was shot, but in war people get injured. I'm glad you are not afraid to show that. It is not realistic that no one gets injured in the final battle.

I love Gale's care and compassion. And Madge's desire for him to be close to her. The conversation regarding their reunion was really sweet.

I can't wait until they have a 'real' reunion.

RoryFaller chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
More teenage antics in the woods.

It was very cute and unexpected for Madge to trick him with the tree climbing. That was a nice surprise.

I love the Hazelle send Posy to watch over Madge and Gale ;-) That's something I'll do with my youngest.

What is up with Madge?

RoryFaller chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
I couldn't wait to get to this chapter. This meadow is almost a co-star in the story. They are very sweet together and their brush with passion is realistic. Just glad Gale is such a 'good boy' with Madge.

I laugh at that and say, "My dad forbade me the same. So I guess the rest of the district is fine; just not the meadow?"

"That's exactly what I was thinking," Gale says.

Very good dialogue. Now we are mother's of girls... I do enjoy this for Madge/Gale, but I would kill 'Gale' if he did it with my daughter! ;-D

Oh, still angry, brooding Gale underneath.

RoryFaller chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
Believe me you're not that good an actor. You couldn't fake that kind of passion... I love this ;-) I agree that Gale is a bit of an open book.

Nice that Madge is so studious of the Game and those she knows in it.

Yes, trying to get back reviewing these old chapters before we reach the end. I can't believe it!

NurseKelly chapter 54 . 12/19/2012
I loved this entire story and I hope you plan to continue!
Karawen chapter 54 . 12/18/2012
Yay bike scene :D I think that the marriage scene was very well written and it really fit them. I wonder a little, but it kind of seemed as though katniss might just take off somewhere. She was sort of left in the dark by peeta as well as gale and Madge, even if it was with good reason. I liked the ceremony too; their vows in unison...it's probably how it should be done :) So what's next? After this story I mean. I really hope you keep writing. Your stuff is really great.
514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »