Reviews for Eyes On The Future
DamnDonnerGirls chapter 55 . 12/29/2012
For the epilogue:

SO MANY BABIES! And AUNT BOO-BOO! I could not stop squeeing.

Gale on Haymitch: "Probably loves me too." Gale, you dope. Of course he does!

Rory's teasing was fun, I can only imagine how embarrassed Rickee, Claire, and Oran are when Gale and Madge get overly affectionate in public (with non-relatives around)... Oh Gadge. Oh Haness. (Yay!)

For a moment there I thought Madge was going to be the mayor... I'll have to be satisfied with her Nobel Peace Prize instead :P

I love Hazelle so much in this. She's achieved a dream that wasn't possible in the old Panem, is happily remarried, and is officially the coolest grandmother ever. And her speech thanking Gale and Madge was the best.

Congratulations on finishing a wonderful story. Your ideas were some of the most original I've read and it was a pleasure to watch them unfold. I'll always support any new material you have in the future!
FirePearl97 chapter 55 . 12/29/2012
Best story ever! Perfect ending! Love the Hawthorne guys and all the couples and kids at the end, you did an awesome job on this story! Loved it!
HannahTHG chapter 55 . 12/28/2012
That was amazing! Sequel please!
Trina chapter 55 . 12/28/2012
I read your entire story during the holidays and its been a present in itself. This is a wonderful story and I didn't want it to end. Hope you'll write another one.
andinify chapter 55 . 12/28/2012
Oh my god it's really happening... it's overrr omg I wanted to cry as I read the last line! :" can't believe this.

This story is amazing and I can't thank you enough for writing such a good story! Did I ever mention to you that this is the very first story I added to my alert list? ;)

And the epilogue... gah Gadge feelings are undescribable! I can't imagine how big their family has become... I mean, tthe Hawthornes, plus Mellarks, Abernathy, combined into one? And the Odairs! You said FIVE? All boys. Finnick-like? Well...I agree with Madge. Poor Annie.

If I dont stop here I think I will never stop my ramblings here.. so yeah. Awesome story! Hope you'll write the new one soon! c':
angel2u chapter 55 . 12/28/2012
It is the end I'm sad to see it go bit happy I got to see the path it made. :)
Hawtsee chapter 55 . 12/28/2012
I've enjoyed this fic very much. I haven't been great at fbing lately but I've been reading. Looking forward to your next one.
FirePearl97 chapter 54 . 12/28/2012
Wow I finally got up to you! I have to say that this is probably the best story I've ever read, you are an amazing writer and I love how you went behind the scenes of mj with this story, I loved it and I absolutely love Madge and gale! Keep up the great work and don't ever stop writing:)
RoryFaller chapter 54 . 12/23/2012
This chapter was perfect. Every interaction with the other characters felt 'right'. I know it went through a few changes, but I think the final product is awesome.

My favorite parts are of course Posy/Madge reunion, Gale taking Madge from bed with Posy, the quick marriage- I just didn't see them waiting any longer. I'm glad you ended up agreeing.

Their wedding, vows and wedding night were perfect. I wish there were tons of details, but I'll do them in my head.

As for the final scene, it kept getting better with each re-write. And a wonderful way to tie things together with the motorcycle.

I wish this would go on forever, but this is a wonderful place to stop.

Thank you so much for sharing this story. I will truly miss your Gale and Madge.

RoryFaller chapter 53 . 12/23/2012
Since I had a lot to do with Katniss's reaction, I can only say you wrote the idea we hashed out really well ;-) She was very selfish with Gale and I think she would remain that way for a long time. She did love him, but not enough to fight for him - her loss.

This was a good wrap up for all the politics.

Now the Hawthorne reunion! I cannot wait for that.

RoryFaller chapter 52 . 12/23/2012
So wonderful to see Johanne/Corn and Annie/Finnick reunited. I'm not sure how I'll write Annie, but you did a good job with her. ;-)

Prim being alive would affect Katniss on a whole other level. So glad she finally knows about Gale/Madge. I honestly forgot she didn't know ;-D Shows you how much I cared about her.

RoryFaller chapter 51 . 12/22/2012
Have people always manipulated science for their wrong purposes? A huge ethical question. Glad it was Gale who asked it ;-)

Their conversation was so wonderful, so refreshing, I can't pick it apart to name a favorite part. You wrote two very mature young adults and still managed to give them the naivete of youth mixed with the wisdom of those who live difficult lives.

Thank you for this excellent chapter.

RoryFaller chapter 50 . 12/22/2012
So heartbreaking that Gale is withdrawing from her ;-(

Cannot wait until they get back together and TALK as all good, loving couples should.

RoryFaller chapter 49 . 12/22/2012
This was wonderful. Terrible she was shot, but in war people get injured. I'm glad you are not afraid to show that. It is not realistic that no one gets injured in the final battle.

I love Gale's care and compassion. And Madge's desire for him to be close to her. The conversation regarding their reunion was really sweet.

I can't wait until they have a 'real' reunion.

RoryFaller chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
More teenage antics in the woods.

It was very cute and unexpected for Madge to trick him with the tree climbing. That was a nice surprise.

I love the Hazelle send Posy to watch over Madge and Gale ;-) That's something I'll do with my youngest.

What is up with Madge?