Reviews for Eyes On The Future
RoryFaller chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
Forgot about the foot rub ;-) Back before they kiss constantly. I need to hurry up ;-)

Nice scene at the end of the chapter.

RoryFaller chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
So wonderful for Gale's family to be kind to the Hawthorne's. I love when he's wrong about people!

Boo-boo is too cute! And so nice to hear how he reacts to her so differently then other women. The same will be the case in my story too ;-)

I can't believe I didn't review all these chapters! I was probably waiting for you to do what everyone else does- make them hate each other or do something awful to Madge ;-) I'm so glad you did none of those things! I reviewed the next chapter, so I'll be back in chapter 6.

Guest chapter 52 . 12/4/2012
Yay Cohanna, Fannie and Prim all in one chapler.
Guest chapter 51 . 12/4/2012
I'm glad you wrote this chapter this way. Gale makes more sense in here.
RoryFaller chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Right into the excitement. I always wanted to do a story where Madge saves Posy. I think you forgot this fact later in the story. I know I did. This would mean a ton to all the Hawthornes and their view of Madge. My fault for forgetting one of my favorite moments- not the attack- but Madge saving our favorite 4 year old!

RoryFaller chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
I love Posy/Gale. Hazelle laying down the law to her son. Madge's kiss and Gale's are excellent. I like to get them moving in the right direction from the start as well.

RoryFaller chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Going back to review from the beginning.

I very original start to the story. Makes me want to see more.

Sad at the same time for how mean Gale is to her. Let's hope he'll make it up to her in droves in the future! ;-)

Linda chapter 52 . 12/4/2012
Where to begin with this chapter. Thank you for keeping Prim alive. You keep coming up with interesting twists of making it believable for all these people to still be alive.

Corn is wonderful. "please don't belittle my love by even asking me to consider your bruises" such a romantic thing to say and Johanna more than anyone else needs to hear that.

I love you, mermaid another sweet line for Finnick and Annie. Magic of love - awesome.

And that kiss! I can't wait for Katniss' reaction.
andinify chapter 52 . 12/3/2012
You're back! :D

HELLYEAH PRIM IS ALIVE! :_)

Aww, sweet Corn. Yeah I know Johanna surely has her soft side other than her harshness. Everyone has.

Finnickand Annie... always adorable as ever. Gah I'm glad you saved him. I was soo heartbroken when he died in the book :(

Ha. Finally Katniss found out. She needs to. Excited to know how she, Gale, and Madge will react to one another!

Really looking forward to the next update! :)
girlonfire5360 chapter 52 . 12/3/2012
Great chapter! All of it was awesome!
EllRose chapter 52 . 12/3/2012
Love, just absolute love. I love it. I love it. I love it!
angel2u chapter 52 . 12/3/2012
I'm so happy you kept Prim alive! She might help Katniss not freak out as much on Gale and Madge. And when do the rest of the Hawthornes get to see Madge?
DamnDonnerGirls chapter 51 . 12/3/2012
Gale is such a complex character. Like you, I'd like to think that he would never kill the workers trapped in the Nut. But Suzanne Collins took everything I thought I knew/believed about Gale and threw it out the window. *sigh* I like the theory that Madge's death kind of made him go off the deep end, though not as visibly bad as hijacked Peeta or post-Prim Katniss.

This is such an engrossing story; I could not put it down. I promise to come back and comment on the earlier chapters individually :) Looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 50 . 11/25/2012
Just wanted to comment on this. The politics is a wonderful surprise here. I want more of it. Now I have to go.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/25/2012
Corn is a creep. No kiss glad you left that out.

I have to go now and I won't have access to internet for a while so I'll have to continue with reviews later. Your story is great. I've read to the end and love it. Update soon.
518 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »