Reviews for Eyes On The Future
Guest chapter 51 . 12/4/2012
I'm glad you wrote this chapter this way. Gale makes more sense in here.
RoryFaller chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Right into the excitement. I always wanted to do a story where Madge saves Posy. I think you forgot this fact later in the story. I know I did. This would mean a ton to all the Hawthornes and their view of Madge. My fault for forgetting one of my favorite moments- not the attack- but Madge saving our favorite 4 year old!

RoryFaller chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
I love Posy/Gale. Hazelle laying down the law to her son. Madge's kiss and Gale's are excellent. I like to get them moving in the right direction from the start as well.

RoryFaller chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Going back to review from the beginning.

I very original start to the story. Makes me want to see more.

Sad at the same time for how mean Gale is to her. Let's hope he'll make it up to her in droves in the future! ;-)

Linda chapter 52 . 12/4/2012
Where to begin with this chapter. Thank you for keeping Prim alive. You keep coming up with interesting twists of making it believable for all these people to still be alive.

Corn is wonderful. "please don't belittle my love by even asking me to consider your bruises" such a romantic thing to say and Johanna more than anyone else needs to hear that.

I love you, mermaid another sweet line for Finnick and Annie. Magic of love - awesome.

And that kiss! I can't wait for Katniss' reaction.
andinify chapter 52 . 12/3/2012
You're back! :D

HELLYEAH PRIM IS ALIVE! :_)

Aww, sweet Corn. Yeah I know Johanna surely has her soft side other than her harshness. Everyone has.

Finnickand Annie... always adorable as ever. Gah I'm glad you saved him. I was soo heartbroken when he died in the book :(

Ha. Finally Katniss found out. She needs to. Excited to know how she, Gale, and Madge will react to one another!

Really looking forward to the next update! :)
girlonfire5360 chapter 52 . 12/3/2012
Great chapter! All of it was awesome!
EllRose chapter 52 . 12/3/2012
Love, just absolute love. I love it. I love it. I love it!
angel2u chapter 52 . 12/3/2012
I'm so happy you kept Prim alive! She might help Katniss not freak out as much on Gale and Madge. And when do the rest of the Hawthornes get to see Madge?
DamnDonnerGirls chapter 51 . 12/3/2012
Gale is such a complex character. Like you, I'd like to think that he would never kill the workers trapped in the Nut. But Suzanne Collins took everything I thought I knew/believed about Gale and threw it out the window. *sigh* I like the theory that Madge's death kind of made him go off the deep end, though not as visibly bad as hijacked Peeta or post-Prim Katniss.

This is such an engrossing story; I could not put it down. I promise to come back and comment on the earlier chapters individually :) Looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 50 . 11/25/2012
Just wanted to comment on this. The politics is a wonderful surprise here. I want more of it. Now I have to go.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/25/2012
Corn is a creep. No kiss glad you left that out.

I have to go now and I won't have access to internet for a while so I'll have to continue with reviews later. Your story is great. I've read to the end and love it. Update soon.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/25/2012
Yay Posy got a doll. Not sure about this Corn character
Guest chapter 26 . 11/25/2012
Yes, finally a jealous Gale. The school scene is great I was wondering when you were going to bring in school.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/25/2012
The song was perfect where did you ever find it. I've never heard it before. Madge is so lucky
515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »